Unable to sign in to EA on PS5

by eunoslxxxvi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to sign in to EA on PS5

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to log in, it goes through the process and then it takes me to that small screen that says my login expired and that I'll need to change my password. I did so, then I updated my account information. Even after doing all of that, it still kept taking me to the same screen. I tried to manually log in to EA with my Playstation credentials and it gave me errors. I'm now at a loss. I also tried looking up how to log out of my EA account via my playstation, but nothing popped up that was helpful. I even got the EA Play subscription for 12 months. I am practically stuck with having to deal with this screen every time, plus I can't play online.

Message 1 of 10 (5,522 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to sign in to EA on PS5

★★ Novice

I succeeded!  Check if the password initialization mail goes to the email you used before, and change the PS5 mail to the old one, so you can connect online. It is also possible to log in to EA with the old mail, disconnect the PS5 connection, and connect to PS5 with the mail you are writing now. Be careful because there is a period of time to release it once you connect it. I think it would be good if it was solved in the same way as me.

View in thread

Message 6 of 10 (5,296 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Newbie

Same thing for me. But when I get to the reset pw that's as far as I get. Then when I delete game and reinstall it. It just goes to a white error screen. Playstation couldn't do anything for me and EA says they can't do anything. So I just bought a game for no reason? Smh

Message 2 of 10 (5,418 Views)

★★★ Newbie

This is what I'm getting 

Message 3 of 10 (5,413 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

Even if I change my password, it keeps telling me to change it, and now I can't play the game because of the error, and when the game goes on, it tells me to change my password, and now I'm only playing offline.

WV-109156-2

ERROR:0X00000023

SSLError:0X00000000

SSL connect error

Message 4 of 10 (5,388 Views)

★ Novice

same. i just bought the game this evening. and every time i hit play online it starts to go through the motions and then bam... that white screen pops up and i get the same error message. gonna be pissed if i got this and can only use it offline.

Message 5 of 10 (5,365 Views)

★★ Novice

I succeeded!  Check if the password initialization mail goes to the email you used before, and change the PS5 mail to the old one, so you can connect online. It is also possible to log in to EA with the old mail, disconnect the PS5 connection, and connect to PS5 with the mail you are writing now. Be careful because there is a period of time to release it once you connect it. I think it would be good if it was solved in the same way as me.

Message 6 of 10 (5,297 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@keithkkcj Your console has to be linked to your PlayStation app or whatever game you are using.
Message 7 of 10 (5,078 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I recently went through this, and my solution was to have EA unlink my old ea account from my psn network. My account was so old they had disabled it, and no matter how many password changes I made, I couldn't play with it online as it was disabled. The EA advisor unlinked it, and I linked my new EA Account to the same old psn network, and I was able to finally go online! Hope this helps you.

Message 8 of 10 (2,782 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How do I contact a ea person? I can’t get to a place to even create a chat with them

Message 9 of 10 (692 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @dwovob1wexdu 

You can reach out to an advisor with the following link:

How to use EA Help

Cheers!

Illium.png

Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Message 10 of 10 (325 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help