Re: Unable to sign in into game

by Merh45769

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to sign in into game

★★★★ Novice

I have tried to log in to collect energy and hit raid and below showed up. I have restarted phone but nothing seems to help 

Message 2 of 60 (2,647 Views)

Accepted Solution

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hey guys, 

Thanks for creating those threads to let us know about the issue with logging in yesterday. I've merged them together so we have one space for this discussion. Standard smile

The team were aware of the issue, tracking it and sharing live updates in this thread over on the Dev Announcements and News board (a good space to bookmark and keep an eye on as they post updates there regularly).

The login issues should be resolved now. :eahigh_file: I'll pop the most the most recent update below: 

"UPDATE: 8/16 2PM Pacific

The Android login issue is now reporting resolved on all servers. Thank you again for your patience. This issue has impacted some game aspects and compensations have been noted in THIS POST Regarding Grand Arena Championship: https://forums.galaxy-of-heroes.starwars.ea.com/discussion/212070/ Please go there for more information.

See you on the Holotables!"

- Source

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 56 of 60 (1,968 Views)

All Replies

"Sign in to Google Play" Not working

★★★ Newbie

I was playing SWGOH and on 8/12 when i opened the app i was signed out randomly. When i tried to sign back into google play the "Sign into Google Play" button did not work. Every time i press the button, it just refreshes the screen and doesn't progress forward. I have a Samsung Galaxy S8 and have been playing for over 2 years on this game. 

I have tried almost every solution given in the forums already:

- Clearing SWGOH cache Data

- Uninstalling the app

- Power cycling my phone

- Clearing Google Play Services cache data

- login out and back into my google account on my phone

- Signing in to my google play account on another device.

- Submitting a request to EA

I am posting this because all of my requests for help have not been answered and i have been out of my account for almost a week. This issue has caused my to miss several raids, one of which was a HSTR, the end of the Padme event, a Geonosis territory battle, and the entire Malak event. Every day i miss i also miss out on crystals from my daily activities, grinding towards other characters, and literally everything else in the game because i cant play at all. I really would like a fix very soon and if possible some compensation for the missed time. 

Message 1 of 60 (1,582 Views)

Logging in issues

★★★ Newbie

People can't log in at all

Message 3 of 60 (1,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@big007hasek Mine isnt allowing me to sign into Google play services, says connection error but my connection is fine.
Message 4 of 60 (2,575 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie
@big007hasek Same issue here too.
Message 5 of 60 (2,557 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I am also having this issue.

Message 6 of 60 (2,545 Views)

★★ Novice

same issue

Message 7 of 60 (2,502 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Same problem here. Im going to miss fleet payout. Hope they are going to compensate me for the lost crystals and Zeta. I normally finish #1, I won't even be in top 10.

Message 8 of 60 (2,499 Views)

Can't connect to game through Google play

★★★ Newbie

Is the game not working right now 

Message 9 of 60 (1,470 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I spoke with my guild on Discord and it seems to be affecting everyone on Android devices.Right around the time everybody is collecting their fleet rewards and bonus energy. 

Message 10 of 60 (2,456 Views)