Re: Code 100

by taywilliams97

Original Post

Unable to sign in {code 10}

★★★ Newbie

Every time I try to start the game I get to the press A to continue and it loads an says unable to complete EA account sigh In {code 100}

Message 1 of 5 (286 Views)

Re: Unable to sign in {code 10}

Community Manager

Hey @TylerShaneWhite

It sounds like you're playing on Xbox. Have you had the chance to try power cycling your system to see if that helps at all? 

If you're still unable to connect after that give this a shot as well: open up your Xbox Settings, then go to Network Settings. From there go to Advanced Options and select the option to clear the Alternate MAC Address. The Xbox will restart afterward. 

Let me know if it keeps giving you that same error message after. 

Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 5 (239 Views)

Code 100

★ Novice

I’ve been having Code 100 since Season 5 started. (May 13th). I have tried everything in order to get Apex work again, even changing the DNS settings. 

Can anyone help?

Message 3 of 5 (250 Views)

Community Manager

@taywilliams97 

What happens if you try removing and re-adding your Gamertag to your Xbox? I've seen cases where that can also help with issues like this. 

For more details on how you can remove it check out the EA Help website. You can re-add it to the console by logging back in with your Xbox account details. Let me know if that helps once you've had the chance to give it a shot. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 5 (204 Views)

★ Novice

@EA_Kent 

I'm on PS4. It didn't work. Any other solutions?

Message 5 of 5 (184 Views)