Unable to return back to lobby

by ScrappyCocco97

Original Post

Unable to return back to lobby

★★★ Apprentice

Sometimes, after a multiplayer match, when i click to go back to lobby it does the matchmaking and then it gets stuck loading the lobby map.
It's not as i don't wait enough, the game is on SSD as load every other map quite fast, it just load forever and i have to force-close it. I waited few minutes the first time this happened and the game didn't loaded the map.

It doesn't happens everytime, just sometimes.
I'm in EU if this is important.
I already checked game files.

Message 1 of 8 (1,899 Views)

Re: Unable to return back to lobby

Hero (Retired)

Hey @ScrappyCocco97

Sorry to hear about this.

If you'd like, you can try some of these steps:

1. Turn off the Origin in-game Overlay in the Origin Launcher and the Game Properties in your Library

2. Clear Origin Cache: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/faq/clear-cache-to-fix-problems-with-your-games/

3. Close Background Apps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/origin/origin/programs-that-may-cause-conflicts-with-origin/

4. Connection Steps: https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/pc/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-pc/

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile

- iluminate

★★★ Apprentice
@iluminatethesky Thanks for your suggestions, i tried cleaning the origin cache, will update this post if it happens again.
Message 3 of 8 (1,842 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
Nop, happened twice tonight

-The first time: when loading into the lobby the first time after clicking "play", it got stuck in black screen

-The second time as normal, when going back to the lobby from a match, it got stuck loading

It's either a bug or a connection problem with some servers, because it happens completely randomly
Message 4 of 8 (1,817 Views)

★ Novice

Im having the same issues 

Message 5 of 8 (1,791 Views)

★★★ Apprentice
This happens also if the lobby is set to no players: when going back to lobby the game get stuck on a black screen (happened today when coming back from a PvP match, can't confirm if it happens everytime)
Message 6 of 8 (1,760 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This problem happened again today(after patch version).

Also, another time, when coming back to lobby (when i talk about lobby i always means to Giddy Park) from an operation mission, the game got stuck loading with the first loading screen of the game instead of using the Giddy Park loading screen.

Desktop Screenshot 2019.10.02 - 23.29.56.42.jpg

Message 7 of 8 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

This problem still happens with the December update:
Sometimes, after a multiplayer match, when i click to go back to lobby it does the matchmaking and then it gets stuck loading the lobby map.
It does nothing, it keep loading with an high cpu usage.

Message 8 of 8 (1,649 Views)