Re: Unable to retrieve save data in PVZ GW2 PC

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Re: Failed to retrieve saved data + constant EA server connection loss

★★★ Novice
@actuallyntixiou5 this is problem with EA servers, and there is nothing you can do about this. many peoples have this problem (check post from day ago for example) we just have to report this to EA and wait
Message 21 of 34 (952 Views)

EA, Fix... PvZ GW2. It keeps saying "Failed to retrieve Saved Data." on PC

★★★ Novice

It has been like this for like 16 hours. Are you just ignoring the complaints rolling in about it?

Message 22 of 34 (963 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same here.

Message 23 of 34 (983 Views)

★ Apprentice

(Sorry for the google translation) The same thing is happening to me, I have had this game for years and it is not the first time that this happens. This problem was fixed on all occasions, some time later. Don't worry, your data and progress will remain intact when the problem is solved.

Message 24 of 34 (972 Views)

Re: Failed to retrieve saved data -Plants vs. Zombies Garden Warfare 2

★★★ Newbie
@KarateJack23 yeah same here
uninstalled the game and re installed and no working
Message 25 of 34 (994 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@KarateJack23 Yeah been having the same, apparently this kind of issue has happened many times, idk how it was resolved. I hope I won't lose 4 years of data in the game...
Message 26 of 34 (988 Views)

★ Novice
@KarateJack23 Same here. Contacted support but they are clueless: "I don't see any problems with the server, have you tried clearing the cache?". Frown
Message 27 of 34 (953 Views)

Community Manager

Hi everyone!

Marking this as solved just for visibility. The issue is still being investigated. 

Thanks for writing up these reports on the error you've been seeing. It has been sent up to the team for a look. 

We appreciate your patience while it's under investigation. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 28 of 34 (2,941 Views)

★★ Guide

Same thing here. PC. Windows 10

Message 29 of 34 (913 Views)

★ Novice

I and some of my Origin friends have the same problem after the most recent Origin update. Today I didn't see much PvZ GW2 players with customizations, because everything gets reset each time, so I assume, every PvZ GW2 player has this issue. With every update, Origin becomes more and more broken.

Message 30 of 34 (880 Views)