Unable to retrieve account

by zattazzi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to retrieve account

★ Novice

It has been a long time since I last logged on to the game. I can't remember my password or username.

I only remember my email accounts that I associate the game with (will not reveal here).

The thing is, the recovery emails are not coming through to the emails.

I don't have any options (can't call cuz I'm not a subscriber anymore). Can't contact anyone official anymore. Please help, my account contains some high level characters and I would'nt want to lose progress.

Message 1 of 5 (464 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to retrieve account

[ Edited ]

If emailing was an option I would of provided it to you, you can wait for the response from the email you sent if you sent one to support@swtor.com , however they will ask you to call.

not knowing the username and password and not receiving any emails to the registered email is not something that can be handled over an email, you will need to call and prove ownership of that account.

SWTOR Forum Username = OwenBrooks
Australian (Fellow SWTOR Player) volunteer moderator. I do not work for EA.
Photo of my New Speeder 
More information about: Becoming a Champion 
SWTOR FAN Community Website Click Here

View in thread

Message 5 of 5 (412 Views)

All Replies

@zattazzi 

anyone can call swtor cs with an account issue, recommend calling them if they can get you back into your account they will

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 2 of 5 (461 Views)

★ Novice

Thanks for the response man. I wanna avoid calling if at all possible cuz I do not want to incur charges just to get back something which rightfully should be a 1 min job. There used to be a support email called "[edit: email address removed]" Whatever happened to that?

Message 3 of 5 (443 Views)

★ Novice
ok the email address is blanked out but here it is anyway "support @ swtor . com" without the spaces in between...
Message 4 of 5 (442 Views)

[ Edited ]

If emailing was an option I would of provided it to you, you can wait for the response from the email you sent if you sent one to support@swtor.com , however they will ask you to call.

not knowing the username and password and not receiving any emails to the registered email is not something that can be handled over an email, you will need to call and prove ownership of that account.

Photo of my New Speeder 

Message 5 of 5 (413 Views)