Re: Unable to retire more sims in Sims Mobile

by EA_Mai

Original Post

[ Edited ]
EA app Team

Hi again,

Sorry to read that, but thanks for the additional details, @lexismontilla Frown

@dros456, could you share your player ID as well, please?: https://answers.ea.com/t5/Game-Information/Guide-How-to-find-your-player-ID-in-The-Sims-Mobile/td-p/...

Thanks,
-Mai

PS. @dros456 you can edit your own posts by using the ... button you can find in the top right corner in your posts. If you just posted a reply, please, use it when you want to add more information to your post.

Message 11 of 36 (2,688 Views)

★★ Novice
Hi,

I’m having an issue where the retirement option isn’t present AT ALL in my game. I want to retire the sims I initially began my game with so that I can ask the fiancé of the daughter of my initial sims to move in. However, I can’t move him in because it says that my household is full. I’m considering uninstalling the app and then installing it again but I’m afraid to lose my progress although I am connected through my EA account. Either way, it’d be great to find a solution to the missing retirement option!
Message 12 of 36 (2,615 Views)

★★★ Newbie
Hi, I’m on level 22 on the Sims Mobile, and I’m on my second generation. My two sims have maxed out their traits and they won’t retire. I have the latest update and everything and I’m just curious on what to do
Message 13 of 36 (2,567 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am level sixteen and I have retired two sims. I have another sim I would like to retire but it isn't an option. Is this normal? Or do I have to improve my lifestyle or something? It is really annoying.

Message 14 of 36 (2,560 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having this exact same issue.  I'm level 24 on the Sims Mobile and my second generation have maxed out their traits but there is no option to retire.  I hope we get an answer!

Message 15 of 36 (2,496 Views)

★★ Novice

This issue is so not "SOLVED"

Message 16 of 36 (2,474 Views)

★★★ Newbie
I tried this hoping it would work and it just took me right back to where I was before the uninstall, with still not bring able to retire Sims that have gotten the retire message several times.
I entered a bug report hoping they will get enough to fix this issue soon!
Message 17 of 36 (2,455 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice
Hey! I have the same problem as dros456. (Except I've unlocked the third playable sim space and I'm currently playing with the husband, Jeremy (who I'd want to retire) and his two adult children.

Here's my friend code and my google play id (I don't know which one to add :D)

V63XG9U
iidamkristiina
Message 18 of 36 (2,401 Views)

★ Novice
Hey, I can retire him now, thanks Standard smile
Message 19 of 36 (2,385 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice
Hi, I've waited on retiring my Sims until after the rewards for the sticker event, so it's been about two weeks, but now that the retirement option is gone from the traits menu!!! Please help. I need to retire them. I'm level 36 and have like four hierlooms...

PS. After the update on Easter I've been having other issues as well. Ex. One of my toddlers aren't growing up ..she's been a toddler for three days! Just saying. There's been some issues.
Message 20 of 36 (2,370 Views)