Unable to ready up after a game

by Lightly_Salted73

Original Post

Re: Unable to ready up after a game

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Matchmaking in ranked mode is terrible for our pre-made squad we are constantly dropping out of the lobby and having to re-join.not being able to ready up and when we do get in a match we have seen multiple hit reg problems seeing blood splatter but no damage numbers.if these errors are sorted the game would be awesome.we play on ps4

Message 11 of 35 (3,540 Views)

★★★ Novice

still have this problem on pc. Ea when are you going to address this?

Message 12 of 35 (3,514 Views)

★★ Novice

never cause too many idiots are still giving them money for their boring, non original skins. why would they pay someone to work? cuts into the profits!

Message 13 of 35 (3,296 Views)

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic Has a solution been found to this problem? It started happening to me when I moved to a new apartment and it's very annoying. Every single game I have to exit to main menu and re-invite my party so I can go into a game with them.

When I press ready, my check mark appears for them but not for me. If I wait after pressing ready they go into a game and I'm left in the lobby. 

Any help appreciated.

Message 14 of 35 (3,235 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What settings did you change and how?

Also which Internet provider are you using? 

Message 15 of 35 (3,116 Views)

★★★★ Novice

I'm on PC and still got erratic ready up behavior.  Party full, not readying up for me but it is for others.  Everything was fine and then 2 weeks ago started to *.  I reinstalled the game, made all my windows update and still got the problem.  Would bne nice to get a fix for this.  It IS annoying.

Message 16 of 35 (3,036 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’ve only had this issue on my PS4, my Xbox no problems. I’ve tried port forwarding, changing internet modems and the typical reinstalling uninstalling and nothing. It seems like it’s been an issue since release and there’s been no solutions? Almost a year since release, surely someone at EA should’ve figured something out by now? Smh.

Message 17 of 35 (2,962 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have this problem on PS4 as well.   Join a squad with a couple friends and we can play the first game no problem.  Then once we try to play a second game when I hit ready it shows on their screens that I'm ready, but nothing on mine.  If I wait like this they will join a match and I will be left sitting in the lobby. 

The only way I've found to fix it is to leave the squad and rejoin,  but when I leave the group the other two friends still show as being in a full squad even though on their screens they are missing a person, so I can't join them.  The only way to get back into a squad is to send them invites to join a new squad.  Then the game will load for one match, sometimes a second game will work but most times it doesn't so I'm stuck leaving the group and sending invites after basically every match.

Please find a solution,  I only really like playing the game with friends but this is so frustrating we quit after a couple matches and switch to Overwatch.  

Message 18 of 35 (2,820 Views)

★ Novice

I have the same problem, but on PC... what I should do. I tired fix it , reinstall game... not helping.

Message 19 of 35 (2,654 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same but when that happens to me i can ready and the que sound plays but it doesnt add me. To the game with my pre made squad. And it shows after the game that their still in a match. It annoys my team and me sometimes

Message 20 of 35 (2,569 Views)