Re: Unable to ready up after a game

by TufCat

Original Post

★ Apprentice

Same issue on PS4, this is getting extremely frustrating. It’s been so long since this bug has been reported and nothing is being done about it. Every forum post I see about this gets “ghosted” by EA. 

Message 31 of 35 (1,055 Views)

★★★★ Apprentice

@V01dPlays 

After posting that comment the other day I got a response on this ticket. (https://answers.ea.com/t5/Bug-Reports/Not-joining-match-when-match-starts/m-p/9427041#M38891) but still not much to go on. 

Maybe we all need to start talking on one ticket so they see it's a 'popular issue' 

If you guys want to come over to this ticket I seem to get a response there.

Message 32 of 35 (1,042 Views)

★ Novice

One year later and this problem is still happening except this time it's when playing solo. Relaunching the game, restarting the ps4, and changing servers doesn't work. Trust me it is not my internet connection. Not a good a thing for a new player to experience...

Message 33 of 35 (955 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I play on PS4, and ever since season 7 started I’ve had this problem, and it’s been painful to leave the party, then rejoin every time my friends and I finish a game. Looks like this bug has been in the game for some people since the game came out. Please look into this if you haven’t already respawn.

Message 34 of 35 (702 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Respawn devs better look into this issue since it has become a very blood boiling thing to deal with. I have been playing on PS4 since last year and had to this problem, tried re-installing the game, changing wifi routers, ethernet cables and even upgrading the speed! but my last straw is that recently i was lucky enough to get a PS5 and the issue is still happening. so I had enough either fix this or i’m done 

Message 35 of 35 (470 Views)