Unable to purchase players on transfer market

by kylessmith1999

Original Post

Re: Unable to purchase players on transfer market

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo Hello again, I have waited more than 24 hours to access fifa 23 gameplay and transfer market BUT nothing has changed .I 'm still getting the same error (there is error communicating with FUT servers) . Playing FUT without transfer market is an impossible thing .So,Please provide me the solution to this annoying issue as its been almost 5 days that i'm unable to buy or bid on players .
Message 31 of 43 (977 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

@aman431 

Unfortunately, I'm out of ideas for this. Please try contacting @EAHelp through Twitter or open a case with a live support advisor.

You can contact EA Help via the EA Help website. Detailed instructions on how to use the EA Help service can be found here.

Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 32 of 43 (965 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I have already contacted both Twitter @EAHelp and opened a case 3 days back .EA help on twitter directed me to open a case. On the other hand ,i have also written multiple email describing my case as well but i haven't heard ANY single reply yet since last 3 days from live support advisor for my case.
Message 33 of 43 (958 Views)

Community Manager

@aman431 

The best I can advise is to keep trying. They should have responded by now, but you can open another case. If chat or requesting a callback are available, try those options instead. That will put you in touch with an advisor faster.

Aljo.png
Message 34 of 43 (949 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Aljo I have reopened my case thrice now but no response from their side yet. Also,there is no option of chat or callback available on my EA account. Also , if it was a soft ban then as per EA there should have been email from EA mentioning about ban on my EA id or it should have been mentioned in my BAN history on my account. But there was no email of such sort was sent from EA .So ,this issue should have been resolved after 24-72 hours period. I don't know what to do after waiting for 5 days now as FUT is unplayable without transfer market access. It really frustrating customer experience.
Message 35 of 43 (939 Views)

★★★ Novice

Same here 4days +

Message 36 of 43 (929 Views)

Community Manager

@aman431 

You normally don't get emailed when there's a softban. Can you try using our Twitter (@eahelp) or and/or Facebook (facebook.com/eahelphub) instead?

Aljo.png
Message 37 of 43 (892 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Found the solution by myself after 7 days as nothing happened despite waiting twice for 24 hrs(stopped complete access to fifa).

Guys , Clear your unassigned pile to less than 50 players and error goes away. 

Message 38 of 43 (878 Views)

Community Manager

@aman431 

Thank you for posting this. I wasn't aware that was the issue. I'll keep that in mind for others facing the same problem.

Aljo.png
Message 39 of 43 (866 Views)

★★★ Newbie

How long does it take until I can buy players again?

Message 40 of 43 (745 Views)