Re: Unable to purchase players on transfer market

by Wogonator3000

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to purchase players on transfer market

★★★ Newbie

I’ve been buying and selling players due to the new upgrade SBC’s which require a lot of players to complete, however because I’ve been purchasing them quite frequently, I’m now unable to purchase any players and keep seeing the error “There was an error connecting with the Fifa ultimate team servers. Please try again”, I’m able to buy players via to companion app but not on console. Can anyone help me please?

Message 1 of 43 (12,839 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hi there, @kylessmith1999.

Most likely, you've triggered the bot countermeasures. This suspends your use of the market temporarily. Just slow down with your bids and purchases to avoid this in the future. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 43 (12,809 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hi there, @kylessmith1999.

Most likely, you've triggered the bot countermeasures. This suspends your use of the market temporarily. Just slow down with your bids and purchases to avoid this in the future. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 43 (12,810 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo Hi I have a same problem but I not really buy a lot still not working the transfer market
Message 3 of 43 (12,775 Views)

Community Manager

Hello, @22Balint.

Please see my previous post for information on this. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 43 (12,753 Views)

★★★ Newbie

But literally I did not bid that much and not even buy so many players in the past.

when I going to be use again because even if I want to sell not possible just quick sell.

Message 5 of 43 (12,744 Views)

Community Manager

@22Balint 

If you are temporarily being suspended from the market, it's because you're triggering the bot countermeasures. This happens when you're very active on the market. Just slow down and you'll avoid this from happening.

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 43 (12,741 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have encountered the same problem and wanted to know how long this temporary market ban will last?

Message 7 of 43 (12,690 Views)

Community Manager

@HarvJS9 

Normally, your access returns within 24 hours.

Aljo.png
Message 8 of 43 (12,672 Views)

★ Novice

Hello, i bought a player on transfer market, same problem but only did one or two bids and now i can’t claim my player that i successfully bought. i am still able to place bids on the market but i cannot claim my player from my transfer targets, anybody have any ideas please, thanks. 

Message 9 of 43 (12,629 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I’ve had the same problem, how can you tell if it’s a soft ban or perm ban?

Message 10 of 43 (12,027 Views)