Unable to open 62 gifts in sticker shop.

by J0EY_J

Original Post

Re: Unable to open 62 gifts in sticker shop.

★★★ Newbie

I still have this issue but i only have 49 gifts

Message 61 of 81 (1,819 Views)

Re: sticker shop still bugged on ps4.

★★★★ Novice

PS4, My ID is Rubedotwist

Message 62 of 81 (1,778 Views)

Re: sticker shop still bugged on ps4.

★★★ Novice
@RufusTwist Im also experiencing this issue
Message 63 of 81 (1,725 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_David Yes I’m having this issue is there anyway to fix it on xbox?
Message 64 of 81 (1,721 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don’t need help but my friend does he just started playing this game and he can’t open his 62 pack pls help 

Message 65 of 81 (1,505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My friend has this problem we’re he can’t open his pack he play on the Xbox series x and we trying to help him and nothing is working his player id Uhhdaviid pls he upset that he can’t open his pack he spend a lot of money on it says he stocking the sticker shop 

Message 66 of 81 (1,505 Views)

★★ Novice

My id Uhhdaviid can guys please help me I’m trying to open my packs it won’t let me please help me I spend some money and I don’t want it to be a waste it say stocking the store the game is plant vs zombies garden warfare 2 

Message 67 of 81 (1,490 Views)

★★ Novice
@J0EY_J How what did they tell you to do
Message 68 of 81 (1,453 Views)

Re: Hot summer nights upgrade no content

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry You prolly wont see this but i am having the same problem and i have 49 unopened packs and im on the loop saying “Stocking the sticker shop)
Message 69 of 81 (1,239 Views)

Re: Hot summer nights upgrade no content

★★★★ Novice

I doubt they're still looking or even care. I've had this problem and have played their game on this forum for over a year. They have never really listened to what causes the problem, nor have they fixed it. 

The problem is simple. The game cannot handle that many packs being added at once. If you buy them a few at a time everything works, but if you buy them all at once for say your son's birthday, then the whole system freezes.

They could very simply offer content as a replacement since giving away digital content costs nothing, but they don't even care enough to do that.

Message 70 of 81 (971 Views)