Unable to open 62 gifts in sticker shop.

by J0EY_J

Original Post

Re: Unable to open 62 gifts in sticker shop.

★★★★ Novice

Still having issues, now the game won't even get past the start screen. Says cannot connect to server. This is * ridiculous. It has been two months or better, and there has been no fix or refund. I want my * money back or something. A solution should not take this long. I don't even want the game anymore. Its outdated. Give me my money back or offer something as equal compensation.

Message 51 of 81 (2,707 Views)

★★★★ Novice

December now. No fix. No reply. Infuriating.

Message 52 of 81 (2,493 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Almost February now. Just give me my money back. This is ridiculous.

Message 53 of 81 (2,298 Views)

★ Novice
@J0EY_J Explain how please
Message 54 of 81 (2,036 Views)

Re: Hot summer nights upgrade no content

★★★ Newbie

I've had all the same issues and still do to this date for last 4 months!!!  Deluxe Edition and all the other options purchased but seems they are not in my Games selection.  And for the last 2 to 3 weeks one of my two Xbox profiles, and both linked to EA profile, cannot open 49 gifts in sticker shop or letterbox???!!!  It just says ssme as everyone else that it's loading the sticker shop then times out and disconnects from the EA Server.  Got a young fella beside himself and don't know what to do?   Ea Support for Australia has a note right up top the Support Centre is open again and when you try call a pre recorded message says they're closed and ends tge call.  Great support guys, so substandard sending people in loops tgat don't work just like your game and add ons.

Message 55 of 81 (1,983 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_David I am
Message 56 of 81 (1,937 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Feel like they've given up on it since they released a new game.

Message 57 of 81 (1,814 Views)

sticker shop still bugged on ps4.

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

still cannot get my gifts from the sticker shop. when trying to.open gifts it gets stuck in the stocking stickers. PLEASE Address this issue thanks or if there is an issue let us know please. i got gifts i cannot even claim

Message 58 of 81 (1,829 Views)

Re: sticker shop still bugged on ps4.

Community Manager

@wahee @RufusTwist @squidcat99 Hi, can you post your platform, the platform ID, and any ea help case numbers you have?

If you. haven't created a case for this already, please do so. If support sorts things out, please let us know, but equally, if they don't, please let us know too, and include the case number. 

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/

Thank you. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 59 of 81 (1,696 Views)

Re: sticker shop still bugged on ps4.

★★★ Newbie

same

Message 60 of 81 (1,424 Views)