Re: Gift dlc getting stuck at stocking sticker shop (ps4)

by RufusTwist

Original Post

Community Manager

@RufusTwist 

Can you all toss a screenshot in here of the specific DLC you purchased? (or a link to the product on the Xbox store)

We also need this info:

• Xbox Gamertag/PSN ID
  • What region are you from
  • Specific name of DLC purchased
Blueberry.png
Message 21 of 81 (2,012 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Psn - Rubedotwist 

Region - USA / NA

Hot Summer Nights Upgrade

Midnight snack upgrade

Festive edition upgrade

No-brainerz upgrade

Super fertilizer upgrade

Crazy Dave's frozen upgrade

Doctor zomboss' frozen upgrade

After-party upgrade

Party upgrade

Message 22 of 81 (2,001 Views)

Community Manager

@RufusTwist 

Thank you. Can you try restoring the license for the game? Here is how to do that.

Blueberry.png
Message 23 of 81 (1,988 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Didnt work. I'm pretty sure you guys just need to do something about the game. It just cant seem to handle that many gifts at once. Maybe just patch the game to access one gift at a time and load the next gift after each unwrapping?

Message 24 of 81 (1,978 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RufusTwist @Do you have another primary account?  If so are all the stickers opened on that account?

Message 25 of 81 (1,953 Views)

★★★★ Novice

No other account 

Message 26 of 81 (1,934 Views)

★★★★ Novice

This has kind of ruined the entire game for me.  I can't access my deluxe edition content either, because it's a gift. I've also tried deleting my save data to see if I can just start anew, but that doesn't work either. If EA can take the gifts out of my characters account then I could try redownloading them one at a time. It's been over a week now and the $150 or so for the game and content have basically been thrown away. I just want to play the game with my kid. He's too little to understand why the sticker shop won't work. He just knows the game works at his mom's house, but not at his dad's house. Dads house can't play garden warfare. Frown Divorce life. It sucks.

Message 27 of 81 (1,912 Views)

Champion (Retired)

Dang man.  I know that cuts deep.  Same situation for me and my son.  Have you checked your mailbox?  Sometimes you have to go in there and check your purchases.  It’s dumb I know.  But when you come across dlc you have purchased you will have to hit accept on them again after they download.  I really hope it’s as simple as that for you and your boy.  @RufusTwist 

Message 28 of 81 (1,909 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, if I go through the mailbox it gets stuck as well

Message 29 of 81 (1,902 Views)

Champion (Retired)

@RufusTwist @This could be the problem.  The mailbox issue is happening for many people right now.  I will message you as soon as it gets resolved.  

Message 30 of 81 (1,886 Views)