Unable to make Giddy Park public

by SomeRandomBreezy

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to make Giddy Park public

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I don't know what happened but somehow my giddy Park is always private. I'm connected as online but for the past few weeks it's been nothing but private. I've gone through each menu in the settings tab and I do not see anything that would change this. Does anyone know how to fix this? ETA this is on the Nintendo Switch. 

Message 1 of 4 (1,878 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to make Giddy Park public

Champion
@SomeRandomBreezy You do not change the state of your Giddy Park using the Settings option in game. You need to interact with a Globe in the Plants or Zombies base, and if you do that, you will be able to choose to make your Giddy Park public if you wish. Standard smile

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (1,854 Views)

All Replies

Champion
@SomeRandomBreezy You do not change the state of your Giddy Park using the Settings option in game. You need to interact with a Globe in the Plants or Zombies base, and if you do that, you will be able to choose to make your Giddy Park public if you wish. Standard smile
Message 2 of 4 (1,855 Views)

★★ Novice

Oh my gosh! Thank you! My 5yo is always messing around with stuff in the game so I figured it was something he did. Thanks so much again! 

Message 3 of 4 (1,844 Views)

Champion
@SomeRandomBreezy No problem at all. You can also select to play on Private Modes with or without Al appearing or not, if you wish. Enjoy playing!
Message 4 of 4 (1,822 Views)