Re: Unable to look around with controller

by EA_Ataashi

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to look around with controller

★★★ Newbie

Hello, whenever I try to use my wired XBOX 360 controller to play on PC it seems to have issues. Whenever I look around with the right stick, if I hold a direction too long, seemingly longer than a second, my character instantly rotates another 90 degrees in that direction. This continually happens, meaning after the first 90 degree shift if I don't let go it will do another endlessly. That happens with looking up, down, left, and right it doesn't matter which way. I have unplugged and replugged, restarted the game, even restarted the comp nothing helps at all. I have no idea if it is an in game setting that perhaps I am not seeing, but literally all help would be appreciated.

Message 1 of 3 (380 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @BerttMacklin 

Would it be possible for you to check if another controller causes the same issue in the game? For now it's quite difficult to say what might be causing the problem: the device, game or maybe some other software? Oops

/Ataashi

View in thread

Message 2 of 3 (358 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager (retired)

Hey @BerttMacklin 

Would it be possible for you to check if another controller causes the same issue in the game? For now it's quite difficult to say what might be causing the problem: the device, game or maybe some other software? Oops

/Ataashi

Message 2 of 3 (359 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I don't have another one to test. But now it seems to be that the controller only works if I plug it in, then reset the computer. Really annoying that this is an issue.

Message 3 of 3 (342 Views)