Re: “Session expired”

by OldBaldOneKenobi

Original Post

Unable to login to the game

★★★ Newbie

I am unable to log in. I get the message:

”Connection Lost

Your session has expired. Either another device has logged into this account, or it has been 24 hours since you last logged in.”

Below that is a button that says “Reload.” Pushin that restarts the game but it cycles back to the same message. 

I only play play this game on my iPhone 8. I logged in a few hours ago and it was working fine. My ally code is: 422652248

Message 10 of 17 (848 Views)

“Session expired”

★★★ Newbie

So I tried to enter the game several times today and the only thing i got is “Session expired” message which apparently should be connected to playing on 2 devices. As I am not doing that I’m not sure what is the issue and how to fix it. Please Help!

Message 1 of 17 (934 Views)

★★ Apprentice

I GOT ON USING MY MOBILE NETWORK

Message 2 of 17 (926 Views)

★★★ Newbie

That solution works for me as well.  So, it looks like swgoh has issues when connecting to wifi.

Message 3 of 17 (897 Views)

Grand Arena Crash

★★ Novice

wanted to battle my opponent with my JKR Team and got stuck in the loading screen and the game shutted down.

After a restart there was no JKR avaible for me to select and it was registered as an attempt of attacking by me.

therefore = no chance for me to win due to a game crash

could you pls help me with this?

ally code: 451-446-678

Message 4 of 17 (794 Views)

Re: Grand Arena Crash

★★★ Newbie

I had this same thing happen, am I SOL and lose my best counter because of a game crash? Its very strange because Ive never actually had it freeze like that. Also weird it was JKR as well.

Message 5 of 17 (776 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Ally code 396-286-578

Message 6 of 17 (774 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Exactly the same for me. It’s the only reason I lost the very first round of the new championship. Extremely poor experience and help desk was utterly useless - sending some automated response about updating my operating system and clearing my cache. 

That’s not what I was asking about! Why is there no compensation for players if the game’s premier pvp mode is so flaky that you have no chance of a fair result. Very disappointing...

Ally code 388 844 467

Message 7 of 17 (744 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

Having the same issue with the same exact error message. On iOS12. The infinite loop is keeping me from entering the game. I only play the game on a single device. Last successful login was about 1 hr 15 min ago. Tried on cellular and WiFi, neither work.Tried shutting down the phone and restarting. Tried signing out of GameCenter and signing back in. Nothing. Is there a network outage or something?

Message 8 of 17 (780 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
P.S. Other games are working fine on GameCenter, so it doesn't appear to be a AppleID/GameCenter issue.
Message 9 of 17 (769 Views)