Unable to login NBA Mobile Via Facebook

by krushmob

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to login NBA Mobile Via Facebook

★★★★★ Novice

Product: NBA Live Mobile
Platform:Android Phone
Summarize your bug When trying to login you get a fb reply "NBA live app feature in developmental mode try again" also I looked at my fb settings to check linked games and NBA Live Mobile is not there but my other games are. You can still play NBA Live Mobile guest mode or create a new account which I don't wanna do because my squad is at 100 overall and I contributed lots of time and money to my team. EA sports called me back upon my request and they were able to see that others are having the same problem and to create a topic so the EA team can resolve the issue. I don't want to start over, please fix!
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Trying logging into an NBA Live Mobile account via Facebook for starters.
What happens when the bug occurs? You won't get into your live account, login failed.
What do you expect to see? NBA live says login failed and if you try over and over Facebook will say this NBA Live Mobile feature is in developmental mode, try again.

Please resolve this issue.

Message 23 of 82 (6,052 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Facebook login failed

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

*UPDATE*

Facebook login issues may arise from time to time. We are going to close down this thread as it was related to a specific incident in time.

If you experience Facebook login issues again please check our Technical Issues and Bug Reporting forum for an existing post before submitting a new one. 

We recommend these troubleshooting steps below before replying to the thread. Please confirm you've attempted these steps, error message, and what type of device you play on is some valuable info the team could use for these type of reports.

Android Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

iOS Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-ios-apps

Hi, @krushmob 

We're seeing players get access to the game now. Can you try restarting your device and then use the Facebook login option when you load into the game?

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 61 of 82 (6,574 Views)

All Replies

Unable to login via Facebook

★★★★★ Novice

Hello, I can't login to my live mobile account a get a fb reply saying nba live feature in development mode try again, I have tried clearing cache on both apps uninstalling and reinstalling both apps but still can't login. Requested a call from EA and they said they were able to see others are having similar issues and that they'd send me a link to do what I'm doing now so that the EA team can look into this problem. Thank you in advance for your resolution of issue sincerely live mobile ID 11081028.

Message 1 of 82 (6,304 Views)

Re: Unable to login via Facebook

★★★ Newbie

I am having a similar problem where it’s saying the same thing as you. did they get back to you or tell you what to do to fix it??

Message 2 of 82 (6,279 Views)

★ Novice
@krushmob i can't open mine too
Message 3 of 82 (6,276 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Exact same thing happened to me.Started around the same time too since I was able to play last night.

Message 4 of 82 (6,254 Views)

★★ Novice
@krushmob Me too. I've the same problem. I don't know the problem comes from EA or FB. Couse even i try to play with another device (before...i play with iphone), then when i try to log in with facebook in my android phone, i still get the same problem. Huffftt....please let me know if you/another already know how to solve this
Message 5 of 82 (6,244 Views)

★★★ Novice

i have the same problem, please fix it asap.

Message 6 of 82 (6,243 Views)

Nba live mobile: Unable to login

★★ Novice

Just yesterday I was playing normally and after a few hours I tried to log back on and I was unable. It shows 'Login failed' when I try to login with Facebook. I've uninstalled several times and still nothing,  any solution?

Message 7 of 82 (6,195 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile: Unable to login

★★★ Newbie
@edkil99 I am also facing this problem @easports should give a solution for this anyone who faced this have solution please give us advice
Message 8 of 82 (6,164 Views)

Re: Nba live mobile: Unable to login

★★★ Novice

have same problem here.

Maybe Server Administrator set Facebook login mode as Development mode.

i can't find ways to contact with them

Message 9 of 82 (6,157 Views)