Re: nba live

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★ Novice

i have tried unlinking and re-linking my account, clearing cache, uninstalling and reinstalling game, power cycling my phone, and have been still getting that oops unknown eror message after game loads and i try to login.  not to mention, until this error happened, i never had to login upon opening game, it usually just loads my account when i click on screen to start.  i have been not able to play for over 3 days now, this is getting ridiculous. i contacted ea support and i keep getting same runaround * message about power cycling my phone etc. and then they finally say there is a problem with alot of people, wont say what the issue is, not even an estimated time for a fix, and that it will be up soon.  how does a company that works in the gaming and entertainment tech field not have the staff or capability to fix a tech problem in a timely manner??? Plus it would be nice to actually get help from someone in America that understands english and not have mr repeay my issue constantly because they do not understand what I am saying.  This is B.S. and compensation should be included with this ridiculously long issue.

Message 11 of 17 (2,996 Views)

Re: Unable to login - NBA LIVE MOBILE

★★★ Newbie

This happened to me too, but in March 2019. I press on my game center account and it says unknown error. I have tried on my phone, iPad, and another phone but none will log in. Would really like some help here

Message 12 of 17 (2,591 Views)

★★ Novice

Same here. Been for 3 days now and I have deleted and reset my account. PLEASE HELP ME

Message 13 of 17 (2,586 Views)

★★★ Newbie

WELL I HAVE A 90 OVERALL ACOUNT TEAM AND I CANT USE THAT TEAM ANYMORE FOR SEASON MODE I WANT TO USE IT I DONT WANNA START OVER IT TOOK ME A WHOLE YEAR TO BULID AND IM NOT GONNA DESTROY IT CASUE THE GAME WONT LET ME USE MY TEAM I WANT IT FIXED

Message 14 of 17 (1,883 Views)

Re: Error occurs every time I try to log in

★★★ Newbie
@OptimusRhyme712 I have the same problem i can access my account but i cant use my 90 overall team for season i want to use it its been a year and it wont stop me until i play on it pls help
Message 15 of 17 (1,883 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My Nba live keeps saying resources Download error my wifi is fine My phone And My Homies Other phone can't Use Your game Pls Fix it I love this game But Please Ea I have been Emailing you for four days And I can't still play NBA love mobile Please Fix it as soon as possible I'm starting to lose hope to this 

Message 16 of 17 (1,487 Views)

Community Manager

@010344446 

Please create a new post if you still need assistance.

This post was originally created in 2017, so I will be closing it down. Please try searching for a newer post before creating a new one if you still need assistance.

• Don't "necropost." Reviving, updating or bumping old, outdated and irrelevant threads is not helpful for our community. It's best to check when the thread was created before you hit post, just to make sure it's not 2 years old for example.

Forum Rules & Guidelines: https://answers.ea.com/t5/help/faqpage#dos-donts

Blueberry.png
Message 17 of 17 (1,460 Views)