Original Post

Re: XBOX APEX legends update issues 10 JAN 2023

★★★ Expert
@237jeremyg

Yup, me too.
Message 21 of 50 (486 Views)

Re: Servers sucks

★★★★★ Newbie

Servers are always iffy but I cannot sprint since like a week ago..you guys having the same problem? I have a brand new controller and it doesn’t do this on any other game but this one.

Message 22 of 50 (520 Views)

Re: XBOX APEX legends update issues 10 JAN 2023

★★★★★ Expert
@237jeremyg They are aware of the issue and are working on it. My suggestion would be to play other games first to save yourself from frustration over Apex. LOL.
Message 23 of 50 (478 Views)

Why can't I enter a lobby?

★★★ Newbie

Get your crap together people. Jesus Christ I can't even play because you ignorant human being dev garbage can't take the hint that nobody wants to play control. Leave stuff alone for Pete's sake. Everytime I get an update the game loses its quality and now I'm left unable to play along with a few more people who frequent this game. Get your crap together cause this is getting ridiculous. I've already spent god knows how much money and time on this game to be dealing with these issues. 

Message 24 of 50 (533 Views)

Why are apex servers being stupid

★★★ Newbie

Why is it I can log in once on a server and get kicked off like wtf I'm bout to contact y'all and scream bcuz this isn't the first time and it shouldn't happen bcuzi have over 500 megabyte a second internet 

Message 25 of 50 (492 Views)

How many $20 skins does EA need get decent servers? will a gofundme help?

★★ Guide

i understan this is a free game so we cant expect much. except this game makes hundreds of millions of dollars in revenue every year. yet Respawnn cant fix glaring Day-1 bugs and get decent servers with decent ping????

do you need more money? i can setup a gofundme and it will be ready by tomorrow.  just let me know Standard smile

THIS IS EMBARRASSING FOR A MULTI BILLION DOLLAR GAMING COMPANY.

Message 26 of 50 (473 Views)

Game won't load in after update

★★★ Newbie

After update completed the came won't load in

Message 27 of 50 (525 Views)

Re: Why can't I enter a lobby?

★★★★★ Novice

Yes. I totally agree with you.

I spent a lot of money playin on ps4 because I liked this game and what Im doing but recently went to PC and it is ridicilous how every update I just cant play the game. I have a very active life style so I cannot play like each day whenever I want but sh...t , when I wanna play or maybe I have a free time there is a fuc..ng update and I cant even connect to the game or whatever reason but it happens each fkg time. I do a lot of work irl but can u please make * yours or dont ever update the game we used to play and enjoy.

Message 28 of 50 (508 Views)

Hey EA are you ever gonna fix your servers?

★★★ Newbie

Multimillion dollar company and yet every single new update that comes out and yalls servers literally kick the bucket harder than a brick crashing into Earth from upper atmosphere. And before one of yall replies trying to tech support me, I have fiber internet and am literally the only one in my house actively using the internet at the time of typing this. I have been kicked out and forcibly forfeit of 5 matches in a row so far, working on game 6 now just praying I get to play one match. 

Stop wasting your entire player bases time and actually fix your servers cause God damn this is ridiculous.

I already know I'm wasting my time but damn if I don't feel better stating my complaints 

Message 29 of 50 (495 Views)

Latest update keeps kicking me from game after one or two matches!!

★★★ Newbie

Getting very annoying ever since this latest update with seers heirloom released I can only play a match or two then get kicked and takes a couple of tries to log back in… what’s the issue???

Message 30 of 50 (485 Views)