Re: Unable to log into Apex Legends

by 595nq8hlcjqh

Original Post

Re: Apex shutting down servers?!

Community Manager

We just pushed a fix to resolve the connection issues players were seeing in the lobby.

Thanks for sticking with us through this, and we hope you enjoy the Event!

https://twitter.com/Respawn/status/1613320777222492160

barry.png
Message 41 of 50 (6,860 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still have this error someone pls help

Message 42 of 50 (617 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still have this error someone please help reaspawn 

Message 43 of 50 (616 Views)

★★★ Newbie

REASPAWN PLS HELP

It keeps giving me error code 100 or cannot connect to PlayStation Network pls fix ur servers or help walk me through this pls

Message 44 of 50 (610 Views)

★★★ Newbie

It’s telling me to reset my password (which have done numerous times). But every time I do, nothing changes.

Message 45 of 50 (550 Views)

Community Manager
@595nq8hlcjqh In this case you'll have more than one EA account, and it's likely you're resetting a password on an EA account that's not linked to your Apex. If you go to ea.com, log out, then log back in using the PS4 login option, that'll get you on the connected account. You can then go to https://myaccount.ea.com/cp-ui/aboutme/index?errorCode=15900&gameId=ebisu to check your account details and request a password reset.
David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 46 of 50 (415 Views)

Re: Error code 100

★★★ Newbie
@DumpandChase79 im having th e same problem how do i fix it
Message 47 of 50 (387 Views)

Re: Error code 100

★★ Novice

@Mone21413 I have noticed I find some success logging into the game if when I try logging in and the icon of the spinning wheel is present, to quickly open the settings and run an internet connection test. You shouldn’t finish the entire test but instead stop immediately after it says PlayStation login was successful and quickly go back to the apex loading screen. It will initially give an error saying you couldn’t connect to the PS servers but quickly hit retry 

Message 48 of 50 (379 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Code 100 i cant even get to the starting screen to lode into a game

Message 49 of 50 (321 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I moved from South America to the Middle East, and it has been impossible to play, EA some help please.

Message 50 of 50 (262 Views)