Unable to load up Madden on EA Play First Play Trial - Stuck on loading screen

by xxzkullsxxwr89

Original Post

Madden 21 freezes at start screen.

★★★★ Novice

is anyone else having problems trying to load into madden 21? I bought the mvp version and have early access. When I get to the "push any button" screen, its loads about 3/4 of the way then dims and freezes. I think its trying to sign into ea and it just freezes. 

Message 11 of 689 (2,985 Views)

Re: Loading screen

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent I am playing on PC. I managed to go in once and play through face of the franchise mode for a bit. Now it won't go past the "Press button to start" screen. It just gets stuck forever.
Message 12 of 689 (2,958 Views)

Community Manager

Thanks for the updates!

When you've got a chance can you try running through some troubleshooting to see if that helps at all? I'd recommend starting off with the basic connection steps from over at the EA Help website. Those can take care of a lot of the most common issues we see, but if you're still having some trouble afterward check out the platform-specific steps as well: 

- PlayStation 4

- Xbox One

- PC

Let me know how that goes when you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks again. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 13 of 689 (2,938 Views)

★★ Novice

My madden 21 keep getting stuck on “bucking chinstrap” and it never gets past it and I’m on ps4

Message 14 of 689 (2,895 Views)

Madden 21 Game won't start up on PS4 after patch 1.12

★★ Novice

I Installed the 1.12 patch at 1:30pm October 2nd. Upon staring the game is froze during the load screen about 3/4 of the way - on buckling chinstrap. Reboot 5 times same result.

Deleted the application and re-download and installed clean. Same issue

Delete all files from local storage, profile, roster, franchise, and a random file. Same issue.

What else do I need to do?

Message 15 of 689 (3,019 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Game won't start up on PS4 after patch 1.12

★★★ Newbie
@Wackadoo74 Did they ever help you
Message 16 of 689 (2,999 Views)

Loading bar stops and stays there and won’t load game

★★★ Newbie

I would start up the game and when I get to the loading bar it stops slightly past the middle and wouldn’t load the game I deleted the game and redownloaded it and it still wouldn’t load 

Message 17 of 689 (2,962 Views)

Re: Madden 21 Game won't start up on PS4 after patch 1.12

★★★ Novice

Still having this issue, am trying to use the 10 hour trial with ea play, have used 3 hours and haven't made it past the loading screen

Message 18 of 689 (2,957 Views)

★★★ Novice

Kent my man, no good. I constantly get stuck on the "Showtime!" portion of the loading bar. Am now 3 hours into my 10 hour free trial and haven't made it past the loading screen.

Message 19 of 689 (2,869 Views)

Madden 21 loading screen bar stops

★★★ Newbie

Product: Madden NFL 21
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Which console generation do you have? PlayStation 4
What is your gamertag/PSN ID? LilNickVert-
Date/time issue occurred 3 days ago
What type of issue do you have? Crash/Freeze
Which mode has this happened in? Play Now
Summarize your bug When I try to play madden, the loading screen bar stops like halfway at the text “showtime!”. then it says ea servers are down. I have already uninstalled and reinstalled the game. so i am lost for why the game is not working.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? idk
What happens when the bug occurs? nothing, the game just stops loading.
What do you expect to see? the main menu to play.
PS4 Crash Reporting: Please copy the text you put in the crash report here. dont have one
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card? pretty good
Enter RAM memory size in GB 1 tb

please... help... me

Message 20 of 689 (2,893 Views)