Unable to load up Madden on EA Play First Play Trial - Stuck on loading screen

by xxzkullsxxwr89

Original Post

Re: Loading screen

★ Novice
My gamer tag is MrMaddenNFL3

ive been trying to play a game mode the whole of today but the game just freezes.

im in the UK and my problem is it keeps saying it can’t connect me to the ea servers then I also can play any game modes from the menu please help get this fixed,

thanks

Message 301 of 689 (591 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Also for MrMaddenNFL I’m on PS4
Message 302 of 689 (590 Views)

★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Can you answer before my ea access ends you guys are being unserious
Message 303 of 689 (585 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Gamertag: Ollycrow123

platform:Xbox 

last time played:5pm 

Message 304 of 689 (571 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry
Psn ID- chrismathew21
Last attempt: 5:45pm
Unable to select any game modes at the menu. It says my server is done.

Message 305 of 689 (532 Views)

Re: Unable to load up Madden on EA Play First Play Trial - Stuck on loading scre

★★★★★ Novice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID: FinesseFather14
  • Platform you play on: PS5
  • Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone): 11/27/20 10:00 pm EST
  • Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: Unable to select any game modes. 

I have cancelled my EA Access membershipI would recommend that everyone else experiencing this issue does the same. I pay for this membership to try games out by utilizing the 10 hour trials. If I don’t get what I pay for, I won’t keep paying for it. If EA support was keeping us updated, providing compensation, or simply fixed the issue in a timely manner - I would not have cancelled my membership. 

EA has over the years shown that time and time again, the only thing they are concerned with is the money. The only way they will pay any attention is when they’re bottom line is impacted. Cancel your memberships. 

Message 306 of 689 (508 Views)

★ Novice
  • Gamertag: iTendy35
  • Platform you play on: Xbox One
  • Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone): November 28th, 12:50am EST
  • Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: I am unable to select any game modes
Message 307 of 689 (492 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Having this trouble, ApcBladerunner gamertag xbox one 

November 28th at 10:00am est 

Trouble connection to ea servers then connects but can't load a game mode in madden 21 free trail

Message 308 of 689 (468 Views)

★★ Novice

GT - NastyTheMenace

Last played - 1200

XBOX series x

Game menu loads but can't enter a game mode as the game can't connect to EA servers. I've tried power cycling my equipment and I still get the same error. 

Message 309 of 689 (465 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry HalfSavas123
XboxOne
28 November 2020 17:43
Yes can’t go onto anything won’t let me sign into ea been happening for weeks
Message 310 of 689 (451 Views)