Re: Loading screen

by shawncw3

Original Post

★★★ Novice

It's a joke really, all the other trials work fine. I just recently finished playing the FIFA and NHL ones

@waqypaqy wrote:

Updated the game a short while ago, and it is still the same. 

How much longer are we all meant to tolerate this, considering we've paid for EA Play and there's not even a hint of compensation or anything from EA's side? 

Message 291 of 689 (1,037 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Gamertag/PSN ID
Platform you play on: XBOX ONE S
Last time you attempted to launch the game: 25 OF NOVEMBER 09:58 GMT
Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: EA SERVERS UNABLE, AND I CANT PLAY ANY MODE IN MADDEN 21
Message 292 of 689 (1,024 Views)

★ Novice
  • Gamertag: Linkindel
  • Platform: Xbox
  • Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone): 11/25 1130
  • Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: Unable to select any game modes
Message 293 of 689 (1,019 Views)

★★ Apprentice

Hello, you don't get it!!! They don't care about you and your technical issues. They are NO LONGER interested in providing service to the current generation, they are primarily focused on the next generation debut and the launch of their phony , this is a "new enhanced Madden" coming Dec 5th. Rightttttttt!

EA is good at making trailer videos that look good but lack matching gameplay once you get it. 

Message 294 of 689 (991 Views)

★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry
Gamertag- EleventhUncle6
Platform- XBOX One
Last time- 11/25/2020 at 2:30 eastern time
I am unable to select any game modes at the menu
Message 295 of 689 (984 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Xbox BlackFlash2x

Last time I attempted to log on 11/25/20 2:27pm

I load in the game but when I click on a mode it freezes.

Message 296 of 689 (977 Views)

★★★ Novice

@EA_Blueberry
Gamertag/PSN ID: Raider-Fishy
Platform you play on: PS4
Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone): 11/25/20 1:48 pm PST
Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: Unable to select game modes. It says the servers are unavailable and that I'm required to be connected to the servers to play the trial.

Message 297 of 689 (963 Views)

★★ Novice
  • Gamertag SOULCr3wdYomam
  • Platform you play on: Xbox
  • Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone): Tuesday, Nov 25 @ approx 3pm Bst 
  • Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: Both scenarios have occurred, with being stuck at the loading screen more common until approximately 1-1.5 weeks ago. Now, I typically do reach the game’s main menu (but) that screen does not load completely, often with missing menus/text and non-functional options for virtually all content
Message 298 of 689 (896 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Blueberry Sdotboogyman, xbox one, 11/25/20, ea servers not connecting.

Went through all troubleshoot steps, and additional steps given by ea phone rep. Same issue, no fix.
Message 299 of 689 (873 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Psn Bigdaddygimpin

Cant play game modes

CST

• 11:22pm I have wasted two hours of my trail just trying to play super frustrating 
Message 300 of 689 (775 Views)