Re: Loading screen

by PLEVHEAD

Original Post

★★★★★ Newbie
  • HANGNnBANGN
  • Xbox One (EA Play Trial)
  • 11/17/2020 7:08CT
  • I get stuck at the loading screen or can not select any game modes at the menu (this is now going on almost a month)
  • Tried the Clear Reserved Space - didn't work
  • my trial is at 8 hours and I have only played 45 total mins

This is unacceptable and needs to be fixed now.

Message 211 of 689 (870 Views)

★★★ Newbie

My loading screen is fine but it says I have an inactive account even though I got it from ea play then it says the servers aren't available yet I can play fifa or last years online. Plz help

Message 212 of 689 (869 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've lost 2 hrs

Message 213 of 689 (872 Views)

★★★★ Novice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID - BIGBROWNIE21235
  • Platform you play on - Xbox One (via EA Play)
  • Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone) - 05/10/2020 - 05:30 PM EST
Message 214 of 689 (866 Views)

★★★★★ Novice
  • Gamertag/PSN ID: NorCalNavyMike
  • Platform you play on: Xbox
  • Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone): Sun, Nov 15 @ approx midday PST
  • Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: Both scenarios have occurred, with being stuck at the loading screen more common until approximately 1-1.5 weeks ago. Now, I typically do reach the game’s main menu (but) that screen does not load completely, often with missing menus/text and non-functional options for virtually all content.
Message 215 of 689 (863 Views)

★★ Novice

• Gamertag SOULCr3wdYomam
  • Platform you play on: Xbox
  • Last time you attempted to launch the game (date & time/timezone): Tuesday, Nov 17 @ approx 3pm Bst 
  • Are you stuck at the loading screen or unable to select any game modes at the menu: Both scenarios have occurred, with being stuck at the loading screen more common until approximately 1-1.5 weeks ago. Now, I typically do reach the game’s main menu (but) that screen does not load completely, often with missing menus/text and non-functional options for virtually all content.

Message 216 of 689 (845 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Psn:xWildHd

PlayStation 4

11/17/2020 3:50pm EST

cannot play online h2h just says unexpected error occurred every time I try

Message 217 of 689 (794 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Jahonny10

PC

11/17/20 4:20 New York time zone

I get stuck on the loading screen

Message 218 of 689 (787 Views)

★★★ Newbie

gamer tag Xbox:MacMaton

xbox one

last time: saturday 14th, November 2020, 5 Pm eastern

Doesn’t enter to any gamemode, and before that a message of ea servers pops up every time

Message 219 of 689 (763 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Apprentice

@EA_Blueberry 

You’ve got to give us something here - some form of update into what’s going on and what your team are doing. This has been occurring for way too long now. Even if it’s minimal, just inform us what’s happening on your end. 

Since the update before last on the trial, it’s been happening to me, which is roughly just under 2 weeks ago. I was able to play the trial until that update happened. Then the latest update never changed this problem either. So it seems whatever was in the penultimate update has messed it up (at least for me personally). 

Message 220 of 689 (703 Views)