Unable to load up Madden on EA Play First Play Trial - Stuck on loading screen

by xxzkullsxxwr89

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to load up Madden on EA Play First Play Trial - Stuck on loading screen

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Every time I load up madden 21 ea access, The loading bar to get into the game freezes and my screen darkens. I tried redownloading the game still won’t work I have wasted 30 minutes of the ten hours trying to get past the loading screen.

EA_Blueberry: Changed post title to reflect issue being reported

Message 1 of 689 (8,182 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Loading screen

Community Manager

The full game is now LIVE on EA Play! If you do not see it available to download, please try power cycling your console and re-open the EA Play App to see it listed under The Vault. 

Official tweet: https://twitter.com/EAPlay/status/1366810545677041665

See you on the field! 

Blueberry.png

View in thread

Message 678 of 689 (3,047 Views)

All Replies

★★★ Novice

Did yours start working yet? I am experiencing the same  * literally every year.

Message 2 of 689 (8,108 Views)

★★★ Novice
Message 3 of 689 (8,084 Views)

★★★ Newbie

my screens not going dark but the loading bar freezes on the start up and wont progress further i've tried everything but i can't get past it. I would be grateful for any help, thx

Message 4 of 689 (8,072 Views)

Community Manager

Hi folks,

Which platform are you playing on? Is it always getting stuck at the same spot, or does it seem like it's just random? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 5 of 689 (8,038 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

I have the same problem, my game usually stops loading at the "reviewing the game plan" part of the loading bar. I am on Xbox one x

Message 6 of 689 (8,021 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

PS4. Start the trial, then stare at this loading screen. Lost 45 minutes of my ten hours so far

Message 7 of 689 (8,008 Views)

★★ Novice

I don't know if this will help anyone, but to get my game working again, I did a reset on my Xbox and kept my games on and I booted madden 21 back up and it was fixed. I was able to get back into my franchise just like that, even though I lost about an hour and thirty minutes trying to solve the problem. 

Message 8 of 689 (7,984 Views)

★★ Novice

i’m having the same issue, i’m on ps4. Does anyone know a possible fix? i’m worried it’s gonna continue to do this for the games launch and i’ve yet to get a fix from EA after contacting them twice.

Message 9 of 689 (7,971 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @ruger76

Do you have Madden installed on an external drive, or is it using the hard drive that was included in your PS4? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 10 of 689 (7,920 Views)