Re: Loading screen

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

★★★★★ Novice

March 2nd.  Game still doesn’t work, games not in the vault.  Thanks EA ! 

Message 671 of 689 (684 Views)

★ Guide

Okay, so it’s not just me!  I’m checking every hour and it’s not there.

Message 672 of 689 (681 Views)

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

The game has not officially launched within the EA Play List yet. We'll confirm here when it's officially live for all available regions. 

Blueberry.png
Message 673 of 689 (676 Views)

★ Guide

@EA_Blueberry Do you know when that will be?  It might quiet the message board if we knew.

Message 674 of 689 (650 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Novice

[Admin - removed] I’ll word it like this..... rest assured, once EA has concluded they’ve maximized potential revenue of madden 21 sales, they will release the game. I am sure they have a formula of micro-transaction value of new gamers once it’s released vs the value of gamers paying $55 for the game..... once that scale tips sometime today, it’ll be released.

Message 675 of 689 (644 Views)

Community Manager
@Sgoforth5 The exact time isn't confirmed because there could be potential shifts in the time when it's going through testing and verification via Microsoft/Sony. As soon as we see it has the green light and the full game is ready to download we'll let you know ASAP.
Blueberry.png
Message 676 of 689 (634 Views)

★★ Novice

I am having the same issue too.  Trying to use the demo on ps5.  it worked when it went straight into the game on the first time I opened it.  But since then, It goes to the main menu, after telling me it can't connect to the servers.  I can then not do anything in the main menu.

Message 677 of 689 (598 Views)

Community Manager

The full game is now LIVE on EA Play! If you do not see it available to download, please try power cycling your console and re-open the EA Play App to see it listed under The Vault. 

Official tweet: https://twitter.com/EAPlay/status/1366810545677041665

See you on the field! 

Blueberry.png
Message 678 of 689 (3,146 Views)

★★★★★ Novice

I have EA play on Steam, and I was hoping that putting the game on the EA Playlist would let me access the game finally.

But now there is a new problem. I install the game on steam, but Origin doesn't recognize that the game is downloaded and won't boot it up. I also tried downloading it from Origin, but that gives the same result.

With my old "restricted account" problem I was at least able to boot up the game. But now I can't even open it.

Lamar Jackson's face in this picture has been my face for the last 2 months trying to play a game that I paid for.

Message 679 of 689 (582 Views)

Message 680 of 689 (573 Views)