Unable to load SWGOH web store

by ZGosular

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Website Login Difficulties

★★★ Novice

Hey All, 

I have recently encountered what may be a bug with the website store as I am unable to log in to it. I have tried on multiple devices and have logged in before but all that happens now is I get an error message stating that an error has occurred and to try again. I have a stable internet connection and I am definitely using the correct email. What should I do to fix this? (The account in question is HargleTheSmargle, Lvl 85, 1.5 mil GP)

any help would be greatly appreciated.

Message 1 of 39 (1,774 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Response time

Community Manager

Hi @DarthKarl

I've just wrapped up this guide: [SWGOH] Webstore Errors Guide to help with that. Can you jump down to 'Step 3 - Enter the code from your email' and check out the 3 different scenarios and corresponding steps to help with them, please? One of them should hopefully help you with your webstore code issues. 

- EA_Lanna

Lanna.png____________________________________________________________

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

View in thread

Message 38 of 39 (926 Views)

All Replies

Re: Website Login Difficulties

[ Edited ]
Community Manager

Hi @TruffleExplorer

Have you been prompted to verify the email registered on the account? Can you log into your EA account linked to your SWGOH account and see if there's any prompts to update details? 

It would be no harm to get in touch with our support team directly. They will be able to pull up the account and take a look at the status to know if there's anything account-related that needs updating. Use these steps to create an in-game ticket. When you contact them that way, they will automatically get information about your account and your game which should help speed things up. 

- EA_Lanna

*Accept as Solution button- If a post answers your question please let us and other players know by hitting this button.
*Me Too button - 'Me Too' helps us track how many players are also experiencing that issue. Definitely make use of this button.
*XP button - Say Kudos and help players 'Level Up' by giving them XP for helpful posts.

Please only DM me if I've asked you to, or in the case of highly sensitive content. General questions/issues/topics are best shared on the forum where others can take part/benefit from the responses/solutions/workarounds

Message 2 of 39 (1,703 Views)

Unable to load SWGOH web store

★★★★ Novice

Hi, 

I am also having problems with loading the SWGOH web store, so I am unable to claim my daily rewards. 

I was already logged in from yesterday, but when I tried to refresh the page, it just gave a blank white screen. 

I would like for the 50 crystals and energy to be delivered to my account thank you.

Message 3 of 39 (1,842 Views)

Web store log in issues

★ Novice

I try to log into the SWGoH Webstore but I keep getting “An error occurred while requesting your code. Please try again.”

My account is already registered also and I have been on it before but the past two weeks it has been this way. Any suggestion are requested please. 

Message 4 of 39 (1,706 Views)

Re: Web store log in issues

Community Manager

Hi @alexandersgcc

That error message tends to crop up for one of two main reasons: 

1. The email you're entering on the webstore is registered to a different SWGOH account, or...
  2. There may be a lock or suspension on the SWGOH account being linked up. Try logging into the game itself, if there's a ban, an error message will pop up confirming as much. 

For the first scenario, the support team can look into that for you. Please send in a help ticket from in-game following these steps: 

Take note of your Player ID and Ally Code also, in case it is needed to locate your account by the support agent once in touch.

Thanks,  

- EA_Lanna

Message 5 of 39 (1,642 Views)

Re: Unable to load SWGOH web store

Community Manager

Hi @ZGosular

We can't help with content cases on Answers HQ but let's see if we can help you with that blank screen/login issue. Can you please pop open a new incognito window and try to login on that tab? If that doesn't work, try changing up the device you're accessing the webstore on, if you've been trying on your PC then switch over to the phone and see if it let's you login in through that. 

Let us know how you get on with those steps. 

Thanks, 

EA_Lanna

Message 6 of 39 (1,720 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here!

Message 7 of 39 (1,710 Views)

Community Manager
Hi @QuiSpiuar,

Could you read over my post above yours and try the suggestions I shared please?

Thanks,

EA_Lanna

Message 8 of 39 (1,692 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hello Lanna, from a diferent device I cannot login here Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes Store (ea.com). On Step 3of 3, I have requested a code but did not received it.

Message 9 of 39 (1,680 Views)

★★ Novice

Trying incognito mode did not work for me either

Message 10 of 39 (1,608 Views)