Unable to link EA Account with Steam

by JoJoBarrett13

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to link EA Account with Steam

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

When I get on apex and I go to link my ae account it says error connecting try again sometime alittle later. How do I get past thisssss

[Admin - splitting this to its own thread since the original thread was about a different issue]

Message 1 of 2 (279 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to link EA Account with Steam

Community Manager

Hey @JoJoBarrett13

Are you still running into the same error when you're trying to connect the accounts? If so, can you try resetting the password for your EA Account to see if that helps? I've seen some cases where setting a different password can help with issues like this. 

For more details on how to update the password check out the EA Help website. Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (256 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to link EA Account with Steam

Community Manager

Hey @JoJoBarrett13

Are you still running into the same error when you're trying to connect the accounts? If so, can you try resetting the password for your EA Account to see if that helps? I've seen some cases where setting a different password can help with issues like this. 

For more details on how to update the password check out the EA Help website. Please let me know how that goes once you've had the chance to give it a shot. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (257 Views)