Re: Unable to launch the game since the 11/08 update

by Player_41gpclri

Original Post

Unable to launch the game since the 11/08 update

★ Apprentice

Since the update hit today I can't load the game, I always get stuck on the "Loading Cantina" stage at the loading screen.

I have already restarted the phone and disabled the wi-fi, none of those worked.

My cellphone is a LG K10 running Android 6.0

Message 1 of 11 (649 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same problem here, I've also tried disabling wi-fi and restarting my phone.

I have a Samsung Galaxy S7 running Android 7.0

Message 2 of 11 (636 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Mine is similar, only when I get to the Loading Cantina screen, it prompts me to log into a Google Play. But hitting that button does nothing but refreshes the screen. It happened earlier today, and after a couple of attempts I could get it to log in, but not since the full update. Can use Google Play to log into other games and Play Store.

Samsung Galaxy 6 running Android 7.

Message 3 of 11 (629 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I tried to log in at about 7:30 central standard time p.m. course and it's stuck at the Cantina screen loading Cantina screen. I am running a Samsung Galaxy Tab S2 with Android 7.0. It is now 11:20 p.m. Central Standard Time and I am still unable to login. I have tried everything I can think of restarting the full shut down and turn back on I've tried connecting with different sources of Wi-Fi all to no avail.

Message 4 of 11 (605 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I am also having the same problem. Tried all the step found on various blogs still couldnt get it to load.

I am on Nexus 5, running Android 6.0.1

Message 5 of 11 (589 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

Hi all, can you please try to:

1. Clear the cache on your device

2. Uninstall the game

3. Restart the device

4. Reinstall the game 

You can find out how to do the above troubleshooting steps here:

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/mobile/troubleshooting-steps-for-android/

If the issue remains after trying the suggested fix, please provide your Ally Code.

Thank you.

Message 6 of 11 (517 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I'm afraid I followed each of the steps and still ran into the issue of being prompted to log into Google Play and then not being permitted to (screen just repopped the prompt without ever going to login window.) My ally code, I believe, is 667586241.

Message 7 of 11 (503 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Aha--found the issue. Somehow or another, my Play Store app had been disabled, and I suppose the update had a status check that kicked me out. Not sure why it behaved that way (timing was funny), but I'm good to go now, at least.

Message 8 of 11 (487 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Hello @CG_MindTricks
My guildie followed all troubleshooting steps, cleared cache, cleared his safari cache, reinstalled game.... nothing helped, he is still stuck on the loading screen.
Could you please look into his Account? Ally Code: 182-154-132
Thx, Kel

Message 9 of 11 (415 Views)

Community Manager (retired)

@Kelthuzad2016 Checked your guild mate's account and I can see he managed to login today so it looks like the issue is resolved.

Message 10 of 11 (400 Views)