Unable to install from epic games

by Bat-of-Sealand

Original Post

Re: Unable to install from epic games

★★★ Novice

im waiting until tomorrow and see what happens, also last time i got a refund when i used the coupon; i didnt get the coupon back.

Message 21 of 37 (844 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Epic Games status page shows "Degraded Performance" for Authentication right now. Not sure if it's related to the main issue at hand here though.
https://status.epicgames.com

Message 22 of 37 (840 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I opened another case with Epic (since the response from my first case referenced Fortnite) and here was their response:

"Thank you for reaching out to Epic Games Player Support.

We’re investigating your issue further and will contact you when our research is completed, or if we need more information.

Thank you for your patience.

Kind regards, 
Mike Kilo"
Message 23 of 37 (1,028 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★★★ Newbie

Another update from Epic:

"Hi again,

Thanks for patiently waiting for our reply regarding your Star Wars Squadrons product code requirement.

As of now, we are collaborating with a specialized team to figure out the best way to go about your case. Please stay tuned for our next mail regarding their advised resolution.

We highly appreciate your understanding.

Regards,
Tango Echo"

Now back to Wasteland 3...
Message 24 of 37 (993 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Same  problem, I went through the process of contacting Epic Games and EA. Both blamed the issue on the other and gave no fix. This has been an issue for 9 months since the release of STAR WARS: Jedi Fallen Order and there is still no fix.

Message 25 of 37 (991 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah I read that any used coupons will not be refunded.  Just whatever you paid yourself.

Message 26 of 37 (987 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@BeaverGod664 Huh, I Bought Fallen Order a couple of months ago on Epic Sale and it worked first time.
Message 27 of 37 (983 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

My newest reply from Epic.

Hello there,

Thank you for your email, hope your day is going well!

My name is Kilo and I'll be taking care of you today!

I'm sorry to hear you're affected by the Rogue Squadron issue - we are aware of this, and so are EA, and it seems like the issue is on their side at the present moment. I've dug for some more information and what I can say is that both sides are working on getting this issue resolved and everyone that purchased Squadrons will be able to play once that is the case.

As always, I remain at your disposal for any further questions or issues - do not hesitate to let me know and I will do everything in my power to help you out!

Regards,
Kilo Kilo
Message 28 of 37 (972 Views)

★★★ Novice
@azarlea nice keep us posted fasho
Message 29 of 37 (950 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Well held out till after 2 AM guess we ain’t playing it tonight.  🤬

Message 30 of 37 (853 Views)