Re: Unable to go into match after each game

by EA_Kent

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to go into match after each game

★★ Novice

Hi all,

After EVERY single match I play when I am in a premade party, I return to lobby then ready up. But my premades make it in a macth adn I do not get anything except show it searching for match. This is very frustrating as it is messing with out ranked matches and they go in as duos. I have reinstalled Origin and Apex. I have tried running the game and origin as admin and it still does this. Any ideas on what the problem could be?

Message 1 of 9 (802 Views)

Accepted Solution

Community Manager

Hey @drixmindmage

In previous cases I've seen where this is happening it's been due to a connection issue of some kind. I'm wondering if that might be the case here as well. 

When you have a chance please run through the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. If the same issue keeps happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into the same issues afterwards. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 9 (757 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey @drixmindmage

In previous cases I've seen where this is happening it's been due to a connection issue of some kind. I'm wondering if that might be the case here as well. 

When you have a chance please run through the basic connection troubleshooting steps from the EA Help website. If the same issue keeps happening after that check out the PC-specific steps as well. 

Let me know if you're still running into the same issues afterwards. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 9 (758 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Hi Kent, I ran through the UOTrace tool and see that I have virtually 0 packet loss. I have also tried all the troubleshooting step for the PC side of the house multiple times. I went through them again just to be sure. The issue still persist but it is ONLY when I am in a premade party. Regardless if I am the leader or not. When I queue up for duos or trios without a party it works fine after each game.
Thanks!
Message 3 of 9 (747 Views)

Community Manager

@drixmindmage 

Thanks for giving it a shot! Does it happen only when you're in a squad with specific people, or is it just any time you're in a group? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 4 of 9 (721 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent It's in any squad. Another thing to add, might not be related though... When I had Origin set to startup when my computer started, it always had a crash report. So I disabled it for startup now.
Message 5 of 9 (715 Views)

Community Manager

@drixmindmage 

Hmm, I'm not sure if that would be related. Would Origin launch without any issues if you started it up manually? It was just crashing when it launched automatically when your PC started up? 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 6 of 9 (672 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent When I did/do it manually it's fine. It was only when it was automatic.
Message 7 of 9 (657 Views)

★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Also just noticing other issues for not just Apex. Gonna go ahead and close this out whilst I get in contact with my ISP. Thank you for taking the time to assist.
Message 8 of 9 (650 Views)

Community Manager

@drixmindmage 

Got it, thanks for following up. Let me know how it goes if you have a chance. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 9 of 9 (618 Views)