Unable to enter online or offline sessions

by ThePainMaker178

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to enter online or offline sessions

★★ Novice

Product: Need for Speed Heat
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
Summarize your bug Cannot enter online or offline sessions.
What car were you using? Freshly bought R32 GTR
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? I was in the garage
Was it a day or a night event? Day Event
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a new car and begin puting performance parts from your inventory on it. And have the session expire while you do that.
What happens when the bug occurs? Trying to join online sessions results in error code DR1005, trying to join offline sessions forces you back to the main menu with no error.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game as I'm stuck in the main menu now.

Summarize your bug Connecting to online gives an error, loading offline sends me back to main menu.
What car were you using? Freshly bought R32 GTR
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Personal Build
What was the last event you played? I was in the garage
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Buy a new car and begin to modify with inventory parts. Then have the online session end while you're doing that.
What happens when the bug occurs? Loading into online produces error code DR1005. Trying to load into offline just sends you back to the main menu with no code.
What do you expect to see? I expect to be able to play the game as I'm limited to stairng at the main menu now.

Message 1 of 8 (1,727 Views)

Accepted Solution

Disconnected from servers 'Error dr1005'

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug When trying to load into a online server whether is by myself or with a friend, it loads about 15% in and kicks me back to the lobby saying "Disconnected from server" as a heading then underneath it says " Kicked from session" - Error Code DR1005. This issue happened when completed buying all vehicles in the game upto the FXXK Evo. I did research and it is said that "You must have no more than 105 cars to be able to join a lobby". Could there be a fix/patch for this ASAP. It results in me playing solo!
What car were you using? All types
What was the last event you played? Sonic or a heat 5 race.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to maintain all cars and proceed to load into a online server.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked from session and receive error message (DR1005)
What do you expect to see? A fix for allowing users with all cars or more to load into a online lobby.

Proof

View in thread

Message 2 of 8 (1,699 Views)

All Replies

Disconnected from servers 'Error dr1005'

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug When trying to load into a online server whether is by myself or with a friend, it loads about 15% in and kicks me back to the lobby saying "Disconnected from server" as a heading then underneath it says " Kicked from session" - Error Code DR1005. This issue happened when completed buying all vehicles in the game upto the FXXK Evo. I did research and it is said that "You must have no more than 105 cars to be able to join a lobby". Could there be a fix/patch for this ASAP. It results in me playing solo!
What car were you using? All types
What was the last event you played? Sonic or a heat 5 race.
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Try to maintain all cars and proceed to load into a online server.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked from session and receive error message (DR1005)
What do you expect to see? A fix for allowing users with all cars or more to load into a online lobby.

Proof

Message 2 of 8 (1,700 Views)

Error code dr1005

★★★ Novice

Summarize your bug When i wanna play with my friends online, the bug occurs. I hope y’all will fix it.
What car were you using? Nissan skyline v-spec ‘99
Was the car your own build or downloaded from the in-game community? Community Build
What was the last event you played? I don’t remember
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? I don’t know, but if i load in an online session, i get the bug.
What happens when the bug occurs? I get kicked off of the session.
What do you expect to see? That i can play with my friends again in an online session.

It is frustrating with the big. Fix this!!

Message 3 of 8 (1,617 Views)

DR1005 error

★★★ Newbie

Summarize your bug Every time I try to go online it displays the DR1005 error. And sometimes it will send me a message mid gameplay that the server will end soon and I need to quit to the lobby and then it kicks me
What car were you using? Mitsubishi Lancer EVO
What was the last event you played? Sonic race I think but it happens pretty much every time I try to go online not after a specific event
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It happens anytime I turn on my PS4 and try going online it takes me about 30 minutes or closing the game and restarting my console to finally get online.
What happens when the bug occurs? It displays the ea error DR1005 and says I’ve been kicked from the session and takes about 5 minutes to load my car at the main menu
What do you expect to see? No issues connecting online to EA

No pictures 

Message 4 of 8 (1,551 Views)

Re: DR1005 error

Community Manager

@chriistopher196 @MMFlennick 

As above, this is likely due to having too many cars in your garage.

barry.png
Message 5 of 8 (1,518 Views)

ERROR CODE DR1005 - XBOX

★★★ Newbie

Platform:Microsoft XBOX One
Summarize your bug Every time I load the game up to play online with friends or play online I always get kicked out session with Error Code DR1005,
What car were you using? AnyCar doesn’t really matter
What was the last event you played? Free Roam
Was it a day or a night event?
How often does the bug occur? Often (50% - 99%)
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? It Happens If Your Garage Has Over 60 Cars
What happens when the bug occurs? Kicked out session Error Code DR1005
What do you expect to see? Make it so that we can buy all the cars so that this don’t happen :/

SORT THIS BUG OUT ASAP - ☹️😔🥺

Message 6 of 8 (1,475 Views)

Error Code: DR1005

★★★ Newbie

Pre-Ordered the game and been grinding my * to buy a bunch of cars and customizing them like everyone. I got the Error Code DR1005 after I’ve got at least 100 cars on my garage and it won’t let me play online anymore. I played other games and my connection is totally fine. I’ve been playing nfs heat for a couple weeks now and have bought more cars from playing solo and hoping I don’t loose them since I did races and activities to get them. Is there anyway to fix this?

Message 7 of 8 (1,463 Views)

Re: DR1005 error

★★★ Newbie

Why should I have to sell my cars that I've worked hard for just so your game will work. This bug needs to be fixed 

Message 8 of 8 (1,194 Views)