Unable to detect any of the entitled languages?

by ktlz1

Original Post

Rif.: EA account logged does not have access to installed language

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

I was trying to fix the game by hour and the solution is to delete the bioware folder in documents

EDIT: you only need to delete the Anthem folder that is inside

Message 131 of 144 (2,725 Views)

★★ Novice

I think it was mentioned earlier in this thread, but this seems to be a reliable workaround for the problem:

1. Put Origin on Offline mode (Origin, Go Offline on the menu bar)
  2. Launch Anthem
  3. Wait for Anthem to notify you that it can't connect, giving you the option of (space) to retry
  4. alt-tab out to Windows, place Origin back in online mode
  5. Return focus to Anthem, hit space to reconnect
  6. The game will wait 20 seconds, and successfully connect to the servers

These steps have worked every time I've tried them.  Good fortune to those who have had success fixing this at the client level, through re-installs, etc.  Still, the fact that this workaround works at all, leads me to believe this is a server side issue.  It seems like the normal server connect procedure is not giving some clients enough time to fully enumerate the entitlements on the linked account, before the process times out and we get this generic, unhelpful error message. 

Message 132 of 144 (2,625 Views)

★★★ Novice

I canceled pre-order and premier until they fix it. There is no point. It kills the game to have to uninstall origin and Anthem, reinstall both, clean cache and ALL the other BS you have to do to get it to work.

Message 133 of 144 (2,573 Views)

★★ Novice

I have the same problem. I tried all the solution mentioned here, not a single one helps. The customer support has no idea how to solve the problem.

Message 134 of 144 (2,531 Views)

★★ Novice

I've done everything listed on any post on any forum.  Reinstall Origin, Game, changed hard drives, changed languages, online/offline multiple times of every combination in between. it doesn't matter.  The only way I can get into the game is if I restart it 10-20 times, eventually it works but this is an absolute pain.

I've been part of the early demo, signed up for premier specifically to play this game early, and didn't get to play more than a couple hours.  I love this game, but I can't play it because of some internal programming error on the Origin side.

This is not the first Origin game to have this exact same problem.  EA please fix this, you are losing a new premier customer over this and are negatively effecting the future of the Anthem game.  Which again I absolutely love and want to see be successful.  But I can barely play the game because of your distribution client problems. Frown

Message 135 of 144 (2,436 Views)

★★ Apprentice

To all the people answering usless solutions such as 

Uninstall and Reinstall something

Use cleaner

Change language settings

Don't you think that we already tried that kind of solutions?????

These "solutions" DON'T WORK

WE  STILL HAVE THE PROBLEM

You're like the people answering "I don't know" to an amazon posted question about a product. Really useless

Message 136 of 144 (2,392 Views)

Re: Unable to detect any of the entitled languages?

★★ Novice
This is pissing me off so bad right now also i wana play (cry)
Message 137 of 144 (2,342 Views)

★ Novice

Its amazing this issue still is not fixed after a year and it happens on all of thier games BF hardline Anthem I jsut reformeted my PC and installed this game and it happened first launch

Message 138 of 144 (2,007 Views)

★★★ Novice

the problem still continues. I couldn't find the exact solution, is there anyone who can help?

Message 139 of 144 (1,626 Views)

@BLasTeaR  not a good idea to necro posts...the chances of anyone awswering you from mars 2019 are very low.

What did you try allready ? Repair....what are you playing on ?

If you're on PC make sure your Origin language is the same as Anthem....or Battlefield in your case.

- Carpe diem and enjoy your game -

Just a normal gamer trying to help – not working for EA

Message 140 of 144 (1,618 Views)