Re: Unable to detect any of the entitled languages?

by GreatFrank91

Original Post

★★★ Novice

this is getting frustrating...

Message 41 of 144 (2,676 Views)

★★★ Newbie
"getting" frustrating? this is ridiculous. there were reports of people running into this bug in beta.
Message 42 of 144 (2,669 Views)

★★★ Novice

EA on twitter said that they fixed connectivity issues on Anthem...

where????

Message 43 of 144 (2,660 Views)

★★★ Novice

Got the same issue, after click "repair" and found one thing that might help to isolate fix. I checked services tab in my window task manager, I found out my Origin Client service had stopped even my origin "seems" running. That might explained why my Anthem repair download were stuck and not making progress.

I basically had to follow this post to do a clean wipe of Origin on my pc and get it re-installed, after all that, I was able to see the Origin Client Service working and able to resume all the update for Anthem. Now I am back in the game!!! hope this might help someone here!

Message 44 of 144 (2,704 Views)

Message 45 of 144 (2,703 Views)

★★★ Novice

I have been at this since 10:20am. I'm about to throw something. I got to play for an hour, then got stuck at an infinite load screen that crashed my game. I went to relaunch and bam, wham, thank you ma'am, the "langauge" error happened again. I'm waiting for a call from tech, not that they can probably do anything, but who knows.

Message 46 of 144 (2,702 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Novice

So I played after launch. The usual connection problems on release day but nothing too big. Played for about 2 hours all went fine.

I just took a break to get something to eat etc  and when I came back I got the same damn  problem as the rest of you. 

EA, what the hell  is going on?!

EDIT: So this is ridiculous but it worked. I am german so my game was set to German, I changed Anthem language to English in the Origin launcher and suddenly it worked. Could switch back to german once I was in the main menu and now everything is working fine again.

Message 47 of 144 (2,677 Views)

★★★★ Novice

So far I am able to play after deleting and re downloading the game.

Message 48 of 144 (2,658 Views)

EA account logged does not have access to installed language

★★★★★ Novice

Hi

I play Anthem for 5 hours

Now when i start Anthem i have ths error.

-

ERROR

The EA account currently logged in does not have access to the installed language for the game.

Please reinstall the game in an allowed language or log in with a different account

-

Origin language : English

Anthem (install ) language : English

I have Origin Access Premier

Wondering

Thanks

Message 49 of 144 (2,622 Views)

Re: Language Error

★★★ Newbie

NIce, so just redownload 50GB and wait another 10h?

THANKS EA.... seriously WTF??!Shocked

Message 50 of 144 (2,622 Views)