"Unable to create experience" in portal

by REAPEROFSOULS06

Original Post

"Unable to create experience" in portal

[ Edited ]
★★★★ Novice

Have people actually been able to create a server through the portal editor? I literally only get, "Unable to create experience". And have only gotten this since yesterday. Refreshing the page does nothing. Used every browser you can think of.

Message 11 of 19 (938 Views)

Re: Unable to create experience in Portal

★ Novice

I refresh and go to the main page and the experiences are not saved. Tried multiple different browsers too.

Message 12 of 19 (848 Views)

★ Guide

Can confirm it's not working right now. Refreshing on Portal homepage do not see the game mode like the 1st day of launch. Not it's actually "Unable to create Experience"

Message 13 of 19 (807 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

I can also confirm this.. spent over an hour TWICE creating a custom game only to get the error message "Unable to create experience!"  and refeshing just resets it... no experience created!

Nice,, this was the ONLY saving grace for me with this release.  Its now thoroughly *!  

Message 14 of 19 (790 Views)

★★★ Newbie

…Are you trolling so that people loose their progress. Even if that’s true I’ll just open up a new tab and check instead of refreshing 

Message 15 of 19 (748 Views)

★★★ Newbie

C'est pareil pour moi, j'arrive a valider les 3 premières grandes étapes mais quand je rentre dans l'éditeur de règles je n'arrive plus a faire de sauvegarde !!

Message 16 of 19 (611 Views)

Re: "Unable to create experience" in portal

★★★★★ Newbie
@REAPEROFSOULS06 I found the solution Just use your phone to create the experience and then refresh the portal page you'll find it down there in
" My Experiences " Section and edit it .
Message 17 of 19 (440 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★ Guide

Up.

It's been months and no communication from EA while many report not being able to create new experience :/ 

Message 18 of 19 (421 Views)

★★★ Newbie
just create default then after change )
Message 19 of 19 (375 Views)

ea-play-promo-splash

What's EA Play?

New name, new look, same great benefits: EA Access and Origin Access are now EA Play.

Get more info on the change here.

ea-help-promo-3

Forget your EA Account ID or password?

Reset, update, or link your account information.

View more on EA Help