Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unable to craft Pathfinder Pioneer upgrades.

by VinceStryfe

Original Post

Highlighted

Unable to craft Pathfinder Pioneer upgrades.

★★ Newbie

Product: Mass Effect Andromeda
Platform:Sony Playstation 4
What edition do you have? Deluxe Edition
Physical Disc or Digital version? Disc Based Install
Summarize your bug Unable to craft Pathfinder Pioneer upgrades.
How often does the bug occur? Every time (100%)
How long has this issue been happening? Always Happens
Please select your region North America
Run the www.speedtest.net network benchmark and post your upload and download speeds.
What company provides your internet service?
Steps: How can we find the bug ourselves? Go to the development screen, select weapons, scroll down to the Pathfinder Pioneer Assault rifle. No matter which one you select, I was trying to craft a Pioneer V, it will craft the Pioneer I.
What is the AMD or Nvidia Model Number of your graphics card?
Please enter memory size in GB.

Go to the development screen, select weapons, scroll down to the Pathfinder Pioneer Assault rifle. No matter which one you select, I was trying to craft a Pioneer V, it will craft the Pioneer I. Just want to be able to craft the weapon but it refuses to let me. I've tried crafting all of the models and it will only let me craft the Pathfinder Pioneer I. I do not have this issue with other weapons, just the Pathfinder ones.

Message 1 of 5 (2,167 Views)
Highlighted

Re: Unable to craft Pathfinder Pioneer upgrades.

★★ Newbie

This seems to be happening with all the Pathfinder weapons. I am having the same problem with the pistol.

Message 2 of 5 (2,146 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Newbie

I'm experiencing the same problem on Xbox One.

Message 3 of 5 (1,949 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Guide

Can you confirm that the stats are those of Tier I? I ask because I have a blueprint labeled "Asari Sword IX" in my Development list, but when I craft it the default name is "Asari Sword VIII", and it asks me whether I do indeed want to craft an "Asari Sword VIII". The stats for this weapon match Tier IX, however, so I could just rename it to Asari Sword IX and then its name would match its stats.

It's a problem either way, but it's a bigger problem if all the blueprints give the Tier I weapon (stat-wise, I mean) and aren't just mislabeling the correct tier.

Message 4 of 5 (1,936 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Novice

As of this morning - 20 May 2017 - the Pathfinder Pioneer assault rifle is created with the lower rank for the name, but has the correct stats for the level crafted (V). So it looks like it's only cosmetic, at least for the AR. 

Message 5 of 5 (1,241 Views)
Twitter Stream