Unable to connect !

by AlexAc1d

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect !

★★★ Newbie

Why you sell the game 3 days prior to access for extra money and won't let people play? It's unbelievable how you disrespect players! You asking an extra ~50% for playing on PS5 while the game is not adapted for PS5 and will work as ps4 pro. You sell pre-order with promise to play 3 days before the release and it doesn't connect to your servers! And all what you do is just repeatedly asking the same questions about connections, bandwidth, etc - looks like people are fools.

You know, that NHL players are the people who playing much more than 1 year. Mostly the are funs of the hockey and most likely they already bought some earlier versions on NHL since 90's. And you still saying the same questions 'check you connection, reboot your router'. Would you just imagine that almost everyone passed this sh*t so many times with earlier versions of NHL. Why you just don't honestly say - cmon guys, we just made some money on you, fools, to promise early access, but game or servers are not ready yet, and you can just spend another hour to test your devices, because we WILL NEVER SAY that problems on our side. 

Thousands of people report this issue, and you only add a job to them, instead of saving their time and say like ' we have problems'.

Unbelievable attitude, can't even imagine how it possible in 2k21. You should be just laugh on all of us. and just imagine how many people will never write about this.

Message 1 of 8 (661 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect !

Community Manager

Hi there, @P0cketTrips 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png

View in thread

Message 6 of 8 (617 Views)

All Replies

Community Manager

Hey, @AlexAc1d 

Can you give me some more details on what exactly is happening? If you also have a link to where you're seeing thousands of people reporting this, that would help as well. If you want to go through some troubleshooting so we can rule out any issues with your connection, let me know. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 2 of 8 (652 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@EA_Aljo finally it is solved somehow and i'm logged in after xxx attempt. Re others - you can check the internet if you're interested in, there are a lot of places that are pretty popular for nhl players on different languages.
Message 3 of 8 (644 Views)

Community Manager

@AlexAc1d 

I'm glad to hear this has been resolved. Can you give me some better details on what fixed it for you? Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 4 of 8 (638 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I have  been running into the same problem. When I boot up the game I get stuck in a never-ending connecting screen before any menus load up at all and thye game never actually loads. 

I have to quit out of the game entirely and restart it usually 4 or 5 times before the game actually loads properly. Once I actually do get to the starting screens I haven't had any problems but obviously it shouldn't take me 4 or 5 attempts to load the game.

I'm playing on an Xbox series S with the console connected via ethernet cable. 

My internet service is verizon fios. 

I am currently playing on the free trial (until Midnight at least) 

Not sure what other info might be needed to resolve this issue. Please let me know if any further info is needed.

Thanks.

Message 5 of 8 (622 Views)

Community Manager

Hi there, @P0cketTrips 

I'd like you to power cycle your equipment with the following steps: unplug your modem, router and console. After 2 minutes plug in the modem and router. Let them come back online completely. Then plug in your console and start it up. Let me know if that helps or not. Thanks!

Aljo.png
Message 6 of 8 (618 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Nelze připojit k online hraní i když internet jde.u nhl 21 vse ok.u nhl 22 hláška nelze připojit 

Message 7 of 8 (554 Views)

★★★ Newbie

kámo mám ten istý problém ... tebe sa to už rozbehlo ?

Message 8 of 8 (404 Views)