Unable to connect- xbox one apex legends

by Shapers88

Original Post

Re: Unable to connect- xbox one apex legends

★★★ Newbie

OH MY GOSH. This saved me. I have tried everything. Sitting by for a week as my friends play without me. Switching my server region fixed it instantly/ Thank you for the suggestion. 

Message 11 of 19 (2,726 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Hard restart your xbox it worked thank god

Message 12 of 19 (2,701 Views)

★★ Novice

Im getting non stop lag from 5pm to 12am ish, ive uninstalled game x2, hard restet x3, factory reset x2, changed servers, shut my router off, made forwarding ports, ive done everything can someone please help

Message 13 of 19 (2,111 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the problem where it lets me join the game but when I go to ready up it says party not ready and in y the only one in the lobby, and to top it off I can’t join anybody or send it invites to anyone and I’ve heard reset my Xbox 4x, reset the router 2x, uninstalled and re-installed, switched servers idk how many times and I still can’t play with my friends... and if I sit long enough and ready to and un-ready multiple times it might actually work and put me in a match.  Is there Anything else I can try out do I just give up on apex

Message 14 of 19 (1,154 Views)

★ Novice

Did you ever figure out how to fix it ?? I need help too 

Message 15 of 19 (1,077 Views)

★ Novice
@Shapers88 Did you figure out how to fix it ?? I need help too
Message 16 of 19 (1,077 Views)

★ Novice
@DaltonSPeight How do you hard restart it
Message 17 of 19 (981 Views)

Community Manager

Hey @Jayjayrock10

This is a rather old thread, but we were recently working to fix some connection issues across all our games and services. We should be back up and running now. 

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 18 of 19 (935 Views)

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

This issue still exists. I'm starting to lose my patience with EA [Admin - Removed]

Why do you never give straight answers to problems. Do you actually realise how many hours we spend googling solutions because you don't actually put helpful advice anywhere or reply to people when they make complaints on your forums??

I have been playing apex for over a year on the xbox one. All of sudden one day it just does not work. It says UNABLE TO CONNECT. MAKE SURE ORIGIN ACCOUNT IS ONLINE. GO TO EA.COM/UNABLE-TO-CONNECT.

That link doesn't even work! There is no such Web page. My connection is fine, every thing I use the Internet for still works, ironically including all other EA games bar this one game. None of my settings on the xbox, router TV or any device whatsoever, have ever been changed. The issue is NOT my end.

My EA/origin account is still linked to my xbox account. Its still very muhh active. I don't know what the hell you mean by make sure its online. No one in the history of apex on xbox has ever had to do this, it doesnt mean anything, so don't spout such nonsense. I have never had to do anything to my accounts to enable apex to work. It has always worked until now. I've reset the xbox, I've hard reset it. I've uninstalled and reinstalled the game, I've changed the DNS, I've changed the server area. NOTHING WORKS. SORT THIS OUT!! and for god sake have the common decency to respond to people!! We are loyal customers, have some respect!! 

Message 19 of 19 (555 Views)