Unable to connect with friends.

by 98rvz6qmhoaf

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect with friends.

★★★ Newbie

I am having trouble inviting my friends on their own accounts, they can accept my invite, but neither of us can see each other in the friends list nor are we able to invite each other to a game. Tried downloading game again and problem continues. They are on their own ea accounts.

Message 1 of 2 (144 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect with friends.

Community Manager

Hey @98rvz6qmhoaf

Can we try out some connection troubleshooting to see if that helps with the invites? There might be something in one of your network configurations that is preventing the invites from going through. 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issues after that please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png

View in thread

Message 2 of 2 (106 Views)

All Replies

Re: Unable to connect with friends.

Community Manager

Hey @98rvz6qmhoaf

Can we try out some connection troubleshooting to see if that helps with the invites? There might be something in one of your network configurations that is preventing the invites from going through. 

A good place to start off would be with the basic connectivity steps over at the EA Help website. If you're still running into the same issues after that please let me know. Thanks!

/Kent

Kent.png
Message 2 of 2 (107 Views)