Help us improve Answers HQ! Take Survey No, Thanks

Unable to connect to ea servers fifa 20

by Mariotapiag

Original Post

Highlighted

Re: Unable to connect to ea servers fifa 20

★★★ Newbie

@EA_Atic, I'm playing from my Nintendo Switch, and the only game with this issue is FIFA 20. All the other games connect properly to internet. Connection to internet from the console is very easy to prove on Settings menu, and this shows that the issue is 100% by your side. Fix it in max 2 weeks or you'll be sued!!! In 6 months you'll release a new FIFA title, and I still couldn't connect to EA Servers on FIFA 20. Proving that the issue is not my connection is pretty damn easy to anyone, even if you train your employees to annoy customers saying WRONGLY that the issue is their connection. I appreciate if you DO YOUR JOB, DO YOUR OBLIGATIONS, and FIX IT, otherwise you will FOR SURE owe me money, and FOR SURE MORE THAN WHAT I SPENT ON THIS DAMN GAME!!!!!

Message 51 of 65 (1,952 Views)
Highlighted

★★★★★ Newbie

EA servers have been shocking for years. Now they are just useless. 

Message 52 of 65 (1,931 Views)
Highlighted

★ Novice

there is still problem with connection. anyone ?

Message 53 of 65 (1,259 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

I do, started yesterday and I still can't connect. PS4 and fifa 20

Message 54 of 65 (1,238 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

This is the answer if you can't connect to EA server after installing FIFA Companion app:
Try temporarily disabling your login verification then connecting to FUT.
http://bit.ly/LogVerification

Message 55 of 65 (1,214 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

hey, I'm having trouble with connectivity to the server. I can't connect to the server, I'm able to play FUT but every time I play it gets disconnected in the middle of the game. I also can't play online friendlies with my friends it always says "your opponent has left the game" can you help me out please?

Message 56 of 65 (1,042 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice

Hi Guys,

Im having issues too.

I purchased the game few days ago, then start paying the psplus. But when the game try to connect to EA servers it cant and redirect to a screen where I need to select from where I want to recive a code. The problem is that the email that appears on the screen is not correct! (See attached photos).

Also I try to use my PSN account from https://help.ea.com/ 

When I login from there I try the PSN, and I see same error! I dont know what I did wrong. Is like the EA does not have the right email associated to my PSN.

Does any one have this error and fixed?

I already send a ticketGame.jpeg to support but no answer yet.

EA help login.jpegEA help after login.jpeg

As you can see the email address is a strange address I dont know from where it took (@10mail.org does not mean anything to me).

Also I have created an EA account with the same email address Im using for my PSN account. But I cant link that account with PSN or the game.

Hope any one can help me on this!

Thanks!

Message 57 of 65 (1,013 Views)
Highlighted

★ Guide
@mtaranto0089 contact EA Support directly for account issues. Looks like maybe someone compromised your account if that is not your email address.
Only Live Support can look into that and help you with that issue.

https://help.ea.com/en/contact-us/
Message 58 of 65 (1,010 Views)
Highlighted

★★ Novice
@rephii First of all, thanks for your replay! I have been asking in a lot of places and you are the first one that at least answer something.
In other place, yes I have opened a ticket on the ea help site.
Just was wondering if it is some configuration issue or something wrong on my end that I can fix.
Again thanks for your answer and now I think I need to wait
Message 59 of 65 (998 Views)
Highlighted

★★★ Newbie

Hi 

You still have same problem ?

Message 60 of 65 (931 Views)
Twitter Stream