Unable to connect to ea server on PS4 Apex legends

by DarkThunder2579

Original Post

Re: Unable to connect to ea server on PS4 Apex legends

★★★ Newbie

Im having this same issue with this last season I haven’t been able to play not even once since this new season started it’s sadFrown

Message 41 of 52 (1,072 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I get this same message everyday around the same time after playing earlier in the day, i know it’s not connectivity because I can hop on any other game ea or other dev and it works just fine. Idk what it is but at 9pm everyday I just get kicked out of apex 

Message 42 of 52 (1,006 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Still having the same problem and I am connected to the internet.

Message 43 of 52 (968 Views)

★★★ Novice

Dear EA

Having the same problem "Lost connection to ea server and ps4 Network" what's going on struggling for a week now and have been trying everything to fix and nothing works I played once today where it worked after I reinstalled 3 times and as soon as I try to play again its the same again so I can't go on like this I'm thinking of stop playing the game. 

Message 44 of 52 (924 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I've been having the same issue for a long time. Takes forever to get in when I can.  Then it drops me. 

Message 45 of 52 (890 Views)

★ Apprentice

Hi I’ve heard things about people who had this issue and got locked out getting consolation gifts like free shards and stuff when they were only locked out for 2 months and I was unable to play the game for over a year due to this issue and I got given nothing 

Message 46 of 52 (856 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Followed step by step, now it’s saying server not found

Message 47 of 52 (793 Views)

★★★★ Novice

Yeah, good lie, you bloody *. I hope you get fired, you inadequate *. 

Message 48 of 52 (598 Views)

★★★ Newbie

What, if anything, fixed it? 

Message 49 of 52 (467 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Kent Oh, yeah. As if you give half a *. And it's always OUR internet that's the problem, huh? * you. How about you fix your * with metal rods for servers, and then you can say how it's our internet's fault, if it continues to * UP, YOU * UP!!!
Message 50 of 52 (355 Views)