Re: Unable to connect to EA servers.

by EA_Blueberry

Original Post

Unable to connect to EA servers.

★ Apprentice

Ok. Since the last patch I've been having a new fancy error flashing my screen. It's really frustrating while happening in the middle of a game. Or right before connecting to a game with friends and one of us gets disconnected with this message. No. There is not any connectivity issues on my side Standard smile

Message 1 of 11 (689 Views)

Community Manager

@Skvurrel 

What's the exact error message you're getting and which platform do you play the game on?

Blueberry.png
Message 2 of 11 (655 Views)

★ Guide
@Skvurrel I have almost the same issues, but since last Friday i have no opportunity to play apex because of infinite error message unable to connect to ea servers. Ive created issue, but developers/support are dont give a *.
Message 3 of 11 (650 Views)

Community Manager

@djentyman 

What is the exact error message and which platform do you play the game on? We'll see what we can do to keep you connected, any troubleshooting steps you've tried already is appreciated.

Blueberry.png
Message 4 of 11 (639 Views)

★ Guide
@EA_Blueberry ps4, exaxt message is "unable to connect to EA servers" on load screen. Tried reload router, switch to another wi-fi, select another server, nothing helps. But from another ps4 i was able to play apex. I also have no problems playing others multiplayer games
Message 5 of 11 (605 Views)

★★ Novice
@djentyman I have the the same problem.. unable to connect to ea servers. Tried all the tips help on both forums and ea´s own website none helps.
Message 6 of 11 (598 Views)

★ Novice

XBOX1 and its nothing woth my internet.  Been over a week of being pissed off.  Code leaf is the error.  Tried dofferent servers and no luck.  I know EA knows about this as everyone has been complaining, but there have been NO SOLUTIONS.

Message 7 of 11 (587 Views)

Community Manager

@djentyman 

Have you tried setting the DNS manually on your console to the Google one (8.8.8.8 and 8.8.4.4)? We've seen that fix a lot of connectivity issues for console users.

Blueberry.png
Message 8 of 11 (533 Views)

★★★★ Novice
@EA_Blueberry Got the same issue on PC....
Message 9 of 11 (516 Views)

Community Manager

Hey all,

We have some excellent connection troubleshooting steps in the links below. The basic connection troubleshooting link is a great place to start and the steps aren't overly complicated to perform. They fix most general connectivity problems for players.

If you know how to log into your router's admin panel (the instructions are usually on the router itself), log into it in order to enter in the selected ports for Apex Legends. Some routers may have specific ports closed off by manufacturer default or from an update.

While you're logged into the router, check to see if you need a firmware update. If there's an option to enable IPv6 in there too, switching that protocol may yield you better connectivity results too. 

Basic Connection Troubleshooting

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/connection-troubleshooting-basic/

Port Forwarding

https://help.ea.com/en/help/faq/opening-tcp-or-udp-ports-for-connection-issues/

Blueberry.png
Message 10 of 11 (491 Views)