Unable to connect to EA servers SW Squadrons

by mjxk27

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect to EA servers SW Squadrons

★★★ Newbie

For the past several days I have been unable to connect to the EA servers for the multiplayer mode of Squadrons. The dialogue box pops up but all I get is the ‘loading grid’ and no connection. Is there any way to fix this? Thanks!

Message 1 of 4 (6,454 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers SW Squadrons

★★ Apprentice

You might need to set up an EA account and link to it. What platform are you on? Could be networking and ports, etc. otherwise.

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (6,089 Views)

All Replies

★★ Apprentice

You might need to set up an EA account and link to it. What platform are you on? Could be networking and ports, etc. otherwise.

Message 2 of 4 (6,090 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I just found the solution troubleshooting my self cuz i couldn't find a resolution to this connection issue online. It has nothing to do with your internet connection. its a peripheral issue! chances are peeps have both a mouse and a controller plugged into their PC. The solution is to unplug wht ever ur not using for tht particular game. in my case i had both plugged in. i chose to use a controller whn playing SW squadrons! so i unplugged my mouse thn restarted the game and it worked! once your in game you can plug your mouse back in after you log in or just keep it unplugged just whn gaming. so if peeps run into this sort of connection issues with any other games tht have this similar issues thn add this to your trouble shooting,

Message 3 of 4 (1,528 Views)

★★ Apprentice
@SOMEYANK Hi man, that’s great if it worked for you. I believe many/most people will find that their problems are either network issues or worse. Worst case scenario for many is if it’s related to their EA account as EA has admitted via their techsupport that they are unable or unwilling to solve many of those issues. Cheers.
Message 4 of 4 (1,516 Views)