Unable to connect to EA servers (PC)

by MrDrums27

Original Post

Unable to connect to EA servers (PC)

★★ Newbie

I'm having issues with the Unable to connect to EA servers error on PC for about a month and a half regarding APEX LEGENDS. Even though the game has received numerous patches over this period, the error persists.

I've searched for fixes all over these forums and some other websites and videos and tried every single solution I've come across.

One thing that might be important is that while I'm sitting there at the error screen hitting reply over and over, eventually the data center option becomes available. When I click it, no information shows up at all. Whereas other people report that even if they get this same error, the data center is still populated with the available servers.

This is what I've tried so far:

° Reinstalling the game an unhealthy amount of times

° Flushing DNS which include the following commands on a CMD window:

ipconfig/flushdns
ipconfig/registerdns
ipconfig/release
ipconfig/renew

° Change DNS to Google DNS (8.8.8.8) and (8.8.4.4.) also Public DNS (1.1.1.1) and (1.0.0.1) and also changed the alternative one to (1.0.0.0)

° Checked for permissions on windows firewall and even tried to run the game with firewall deactivated.

° Ran CCleaner to Clear Registry

° Rebooted PC and Internet Router a billion times

° Upgraded PC Drivers (including network ones) to the latest ones

° I tried using a VPN (Avast Secure Line VPN) to change location to a different place within my country and then to a different neighborhood country.

° I'm running Windows 10 with the latest updates available.

I've had friends come over with their laptops and connect to my network and they've been able to connect fine.

I've made it work once and here's how I did it:

I rebooted the PC
I ran CCleaner with Registry Clean up
I ran the Flush DNS steps described above (all of them)
I reinstalled the game and ran it as soon as it became playable.

The game connected and kept on connecting every single time for about a week and a half until I was forced to reboot my PC and then I got the error again (while the game was working I only used the "Sleep" option rather than shutting down).

I've tried my previous solutions twice now and it's not working at all.

I feel like it's something related to my PC as my friends can play on their PC using my network but I have no idea what it is.

The only difference is that my computer is under a domain due to work stuff and my friends are not but this hasn't given me any issues with any other games.

I contacted EA Support at some point and they asked me for the text documents that I attached to this post. Pointing it out in case someone can work with it. 

Any suggestions? I'm desperate.

Message 1 of 2 (206 Views)

Re: Unable to connect to EA servers (PC)

★★★ Newbie
@MrDrums27 any fix? I do everything you do...…. AE server are bad joke
Message 2 of 2 (160 Views)