Unable to connect to EA servers. (0 server available : empty list)

by ESL_Shad

Original Post

Unable to connect to EA servers. (0 server available : empty list)

★★★★ Novice

Hello everyone ! I've tried everything I found on the net + EA support + EA forum but nothing fixed my problem.

I tried flushing the DNS, opening ports from my router for apex, reinstalling/mooving apex+origin+easy-anti-cheat, creating a new origin account, running everything in admin, updating windows + NVIDIA, disabling avast+firewall + adding apex+origin in the exception list, etc. Nothing worked for the moment.

My origin status is online and my internet connection works well that's why I don't know why it can't find any server.

Someone got an idea ? It worked well the first week after Apex has been launched and then the problem happened and nothing fixed it. I've contacted EA support but they asked me to try several things which didn't work and they told me "wait the next update" and i'm still trying after each update without any success.

I hope somebody could help me on my problem... (pictures of my problem linked to this topic : I have 0 servers available and I get the error "Unable to connect to EA servers. Please check your Internet connection, make sure Origin is online and try again. See ea.com/unable-to-connect for more information."

Message 1 of 1 (220 Views)