Re: Unable to connect on PS4

by SageModeGoku767

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect on PS4

★★★ Pro

Unable to complete EA account sign in (code 100). See ea.com/unable to connect for additional information

I keep getting this error on PS4 when trying to log into Apex for some unknown reason but I can see people from my friend list are in game playing matches like normal, is anyone else experiencing this issue? If so is there a fix? Thanks

Message 1 of 11 (86,718 Views)

Accepted Solution

EA DICE Team

Hey @Pretzelnutcake

Make sure that your PSN and EA account are connected as they should If they, take a look on our connective troubleshooting guide to see if that helps you. Standard smile 

Let us know if works or not. Standard smile 

/Atic 

View in thread

Message 2 of 11 (86,695 Views)

All Replies

EA DICE Team

Hey @Pretzelnutcake

Make sure that your PSN and EA account are connected as they should If they, take a look on our connective troubleshooting guide to see if that helps you. Standard smile 

Let us know if works or not. Standard smile 

/Atic 

Message 2 of 11 (86,696 Views)

★★★ Pro
Thanks for responding, I kept refreshing my internet connection and restarted the console a couple times which fixed the problem somehow, was worried because I thought I would have to use my password again and I have long term memory loss when it comes to passwords lol
Message 3 of 11 (86,692 Views)

★★ Novice

My connection to the internet and PSN are fine. The game just never connects 

Message 4 of 11 (55,937 Views)

★★ Novice

@EA_Atic It is not PSN or my ISP. EA simply won't connect ...ever 

Message 5 of 11 (55,935 Views)

★★ Novice

Why does it keep telling me my account is invalid when I was literally just playing this morning, and now I cant even sign in. I try to reconnect my xbox account and it says its ineligible. @EA_Atic been trying all day to get in contact with someone.

Message 6 of 11 (55,833 Views)

★★★ Newbie
@Pretzelnutcake Eu tb estou robarame a comta ea isto uma pouca vergonha so sabem roubar nao honestos
Message 7 of 11 (53,433 Views)

★★★ Newbie

but i have this issue with all my online games it sad o lost all my stuff i tryed to get a hold of playstation and EA and anymore. 

Message 8 of 11 (53,183 Views)

★ Novice
I have a month that won't let me start playing online and I don't know how to fix it. [edit: email address removed]
Message 9 of 11 (52,810 Views)

★ Novice

That won't even work for me because when i try to login to ea with my psn account it says its an invalid account.

Message 10 of 11 (45,719 Views)