Unable to connect after update

by DreadShrike

Original Post

Re: Unable to connect after update

[ Edited ]
★ Novice

Was able to log in and play one game then upon exiting the game back to the menu and attempting to rejoin have not had any luck

Edit:

I seen on another post you mentioned restarting game client I have also done that and am still having issues

I got an Error when trying to load saying 

Disconnect: PersistenceReadComplete for data storage "Respawn" Failed.

Message 11 of 22 (517 Views)

Community Manager

Unfortunately things aren't fully fixed yet, but be sure to check again periodically. 

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 12 of 22 (505 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I still have the same issue.. as soon as a match finishes the "connecting to lobby" hangs and doesn't sort itself out.

I'm having to kill Apex, launch it a 2nd time for it to work again.

I could tell that the problem started yesterday as the "connecting to lobby" page hanged for a while but it took you back to the lobby, however, today it just doesn't.

A few times when I try to connect it says "Unable to find a party server", "servers full", "unable to connect"...

When I manage to get back in, the page is still on the previous match summary. 

Hope this helps.

Message 13 of 22 (491 Views)

servers connection

★ Novice

Why coudn't I connect to servers after "Revert Shields" update?

Message 14 of 22 (393 Views)

★ Novice

Any ETA on this ?

It is still not working.

Message 15 of 22 (447 Views)

★★★ Apprentice

Still no luck connecting to both Frankfurt 1 and 2, Amsterdam or Belgium servers. Restarting Origin and AL didn't help.

Message 16 of 22 (427 Views)

Re: servers connection

★★★ Newbie

There seems to be some issue from server side. We all are facing the same problem. I am sure EA will fix it. Cheers.

Message 17 of 22 (378 Views)

Community Manager

Fortunately we're seeing a lot more people getting in now, can you please try again if you haven't done so in the past few minutes?

David.png
Stay and Play.png
Message 18 of 22 (2,671 Views)

★★ Novice

Yes it been fixed but i m facing another issue now. I dont know why I'm being matched with people over 10k kills 20k kills

Message 19 of 22 (339 Views)

★★★ Novice

Sense the update I am glitching non stop. I have checked connectivity (no issues on internet side). Your updated ruined apex. All my other games run fine with no glitching except apex. Please fix your servers and stop trying to make a dollar for a change. 

Message 20 of 22 (333 Views)