Unable to connect EA on Battlefield V

by zanem17

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect EA on Battlefield V

★★★ Newbie

I have just purchased Battlefield V, and I am unable to connect to EA online. My friend who has the game has been able to sign in on my xbox and go online when I try the same issue unable to connect.

I have tried all the troubleshooting both what EA suggest and what I have seen on other threads and still does not working. EA online help was no help at all asked me to try something that I had no idea how to do and then left the chat before I could ask for further help.

What a waste of money!!!!

Message 1 of 4 (404 Views)

Accepted Solution

Re: Unable to connect EA on Battlefield V

Hero (Retired)

Your account seems to be the problem.

Do you have XBL Gold? Is it possibly a "child" account with restrictions?

View in thread

Message 2 of 4 (390 Views)

All Replies

Hero (Retired)

Your account seems to be the problem.

Do you have XBL Gold? Is it possibly a "child" account with restrictions?

Message 2 of 4 (391 Views)

★★ Novice

I'm having the same issues with my sons Battlefield V game for XBox One too.  I bought the game for myself about a month ago and have no issues getting online with my own console, so I know it not our internet or the speed or whatever.  His console is able to play other online games with no issues whatsoever and he's also got a hardline connection, but for some reason he can't seem to get Battlefield online.  Mind you he has a child Account, but I took all the restrictions off.  I'm looking for help, but keep running into dead ends.

Message 3 of 4 (344 Views)

★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same exact issue. Everything was working fine until today. Now I can’t connect online. 

Message 4 of 4 (336 Views)