Re: Unable to connect Battlefield V

by HEYTHEMl

Original Post

Accepted Solution

Unable to connect Battlefield V

★★★ Novice

Currently playing on Xbox one, NAT type is open all services. The issue of unable to connect to serve started when yesterday Xbox core service was down. But after Xbox live went back up, I tried to connect but nothing was happening. I also tried to alter MAC address and that didn’t work either. Could anyone offer any guidance please?

Message 1 of 10 (995 Views)

Accepted Solution

★★★ Novice

Jokes on EA game changer, all those I tried and didn’t work. It magically connected after March update. I will recommend updating the game and try to connect again. 

View in thread

Message 10 of 10 (864 Views)

All Replies

★ Novice

I can’t connect either. All it says is missing multiplayer privileges. Been trying for the hlast few days hoping its a bug. And all iit says is check ea unable to connect. Fat lot of good that does me when there isnt anything their to contact anyone and no contact from ea to indicate something is wrong. This is *.

Message 2 of 10 (975 Views)

★★★ Novice

Bruh, under wot mentality did u reply to this thread? 

Message 3 of 10 (956 Views)

★★★ Novice

Btw, if anyone from ea is reading this, my Xbox gold subscription is still valid, and here is a photo of wot the screen is like. I only downloaded BFF and forza on my Xbox, and I can play forza multiplayer. I am now downloading bf4, let’s hope I can play that before BFv connection issue has been resolved. 

Message 4 of 10 (955 Views)

[ Edited ]
★★★ Newbie

I’m having the same issue. I can connect to other EA titles just not BFV. I reset Alt MAC address. Restart modem. Restart Xbox. Unplug both modem and Xbox. Uninstalled and reinstalled bfv. No luck. 

Guess i won’t be finishing this weeks challenge. 

Message 5 of 10 (933 Views)

★★★ Newbie

Same issue I can connect. Play 2 mins lose connection to EA .   not xbox live just ea.  Right trigger . Reconnect do it all over again

Message 6 of 10 (908 Views)

★★★ Novice

Good news from my side, after March update, i am able to connect again. Now sure wots the problem, but at least I can play now. 

Message 7 of 10 (895 Views)

★★★★★ Newbie

I reset the Alt MAC and it worked again for me

Message 8 of 10 (887 Views)

Hero (Retired)

@HEYTHEMl @mpd04d @bigmike2384

Hey guys, 

Just checking up to see if you're able to Connect.

If not, have you tried these steps?

https://help.ea.com/en-us/help/console/connection-troubleshooting-advanced-xbox/

Also, if you haven't yet, try clearing your MAC Address, and doing a hard reset on your Console.

Go to Settings, Network, Advanced Settings, Alternate MAC Address and Clear. Then fully turn off your Console for about 30 seconds or so and turn it back on.

Let us know if this helps.

Thanks Standard smile 

★★★ Novice

Jokes on EA game changer, all those I tried and didn’t work. It magically connected after March update. I will recommend updating the game and try to connect again. 

Message 10 of 10 (865 Views)